by big4head247

Original Post

Update

★ Newbie
When will the update for madden mobile stop its have been going 4 hours
Message 1 of 8 (332 Views)

Re: Update

Community Manager

We are investigating this currently. Any news will be posted on this board.

barry.png
Message 2 of 8 (322 Views)

The update is taking longer than the proposed 30 minutes

★ Newbie

Message 3 of 8 (313 Views)

★★ Novice

It looks like it's back up. I had an auction going where I was selling Cam Newton and I had bidders (at least 20) with the bidding price up to 21,000 coins. Then, the "update" happened and my auction ended while the update outage was going on. I just got in and noticed my Cam Newton card is gone, it's not listed in the auction and I never received any money for it.

I want this fixed. That is not right.

Message 4 of 8 (294 Views)

★ Novice
Why does mine still say resources download error?
Message 5 of 8 (279 Views)

Community Manager

This issue should now be resolved. Let us know here if you still have an issue after restarting your device.

barry.png
Message 6 of 8 (247 Views)

★★ Novice

Hey Barry,

I think all of us players can be understanding when it comes to maintenance, especially with a new game and having to correct bugs, but if this was a known maintenance window, can there at least be a NOTICE to all uses about these windows? This would not only clear up a lot of confussion, but would give users somewhat of an expectation of these services. Typically a 24-hour notice is gracious enough, but a lot of app/games curretnly out there, are giving a week notice, if they have one scheduled. I think this is too great of a franchise and popular title to let something like this go by the wayside. I love the game, but am hesitant, like many other players on spending money on app, when such small considerations can be made.

Thanks again,

Message 7 of 8 (237 Views)

★ Novice
It's still not working..Frown
Message 8 of 8 (230 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More