Community Manager

Update R27.3 Patch Notes:

Bug Fixes
  • Various fixes to bugs causing the application to crash
  • The user should no longer fail to log in with a Google account
  • The user is once again able to log in using a Facebook account
  • The QB will throw the ball when the user taps on the receiver icon
  • The stamina Cost Escalation will reset daily
  • Scheme-based OVR boosts once again apply to players in gameplay during Gauntlet Overdrive Events
  • Requesting league help for store packs will no longer show the number of league members that can help instead of the number of times the user can be helped
  • Viewing film of a League vs League history will now show who the opponent played against
  • Closing the device screen during gameplay and resuming will no longer result in a soft lock scenario
  • Switching to another app during gameplay and then switching back to Madden will no longer result in a crash
  • The Option Speed Left play will no longer crash some users in Overdrive
  • The League Achievements are now displaying the correct information
  • The pop-up message telling the user why they failed has returned to the Total Control Passing Vertical tutorial
  • The League vs League scores are now displayed on the LvL tile from the Leagues HUB (Note on this. The scores will likely not show up until a new LvL starts and the panel can fully refresh.)
  • Linking the user’s EA Account achievement is again functioning properly
  • Leveling up an item in Front Office and tapping the back button before the Objective Complete pop-up is displayed will no longer cause the app to lose functionality
  • The "Rivals" button no longer takes the user into Sets instead of Master Series Sets
  • The timer in Season matches will no longer resume upon exit from instant replay while the pause menu is still displayed
  • When the user tries to purchase Stamina, the popup for "Insufficient funds" will once again display for Madden Gems
  • The user is no longer able to claim two levels simultaneously when they tap the Level Up button multiple times from the Bonus Gem item
  • The user will no longer lose half the season after losing one week's game and then winning the next 7 games
  • The user will no longer receive a "Correct Answer" pop-up and reward if the first answer option displayed is the correct one and the user closes the node without picking any of the answer options.
  • ** Cards on Sets will now display their power or the possible range of power they can be when earned **

(Source)

Blueberry.png
Message 1 of 20 (1,256 Views)

Re: Update R27.3 Patch Notes - 8/22/2019

★ Guide

So with this update, you managed to bring back the No pass glitch at the most inappropriate times. The behind the backno look interceptions, wrong reciever passing when not touching anywhere near said receiver, and not selecting item that is being tapped while it lights us and registers the tap, it does not activate the item, again all at very inconvenient times, usually ending up in a loss because of it. Which brings me back to when the games algorithm was accused of pre determining winners and losers based on certain actions and ratings. Is that not what's going on here, because it all changed for me right after this update?

Message 2 of 20 (1,205 Views)

Community Manager

@SyndicatE1424 

We'll raise those concerns up to the team, thanks for giving us post-update feedback. Some builds may act differently when they go from a test environment to live servers, so unexpected issues could pop up. Please continue to relay important information like the no pass glitch to us and we'll do what we can to pass it over to the team immediately for investigation.

Again, thanks for the help and good luck on the field! 

Blueberry.png
Message 3 of 20 (1,186 Views)

★★★★ Guide

we should be able to claim multiple at one time. this is an earned reward. ea should add a pop up reminding players to claim the gems. many players are unaware of this.

the other option is auto redemption and a notification upon leveling up

20190829_174201.png
Message 4 of 20 (1,108 Views)

★ Expert
@Sp3w4567 If the reward is earned I totally agree, but I think this might have been a bug allowing a user to claim more gems than he earned.
Message 5 of 20 (1,098 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@thegatorfan122oh I took as player was at level 6, hadn't claimed gems for levels 4 and 5 yet so now they would be able to claim level 6 rewards.
if it is a bug like you said then it makes sense

Message 6 of 20 (1,092 Views)

★★★ Newbie

still cant claim a daily goal, see. My achievements and got a perfect seadon and didnt get a kickoff  master

Message 7 of 20 (955 Views)

Community Manager

@ddeszesk1 Does your home page show the current promotion or a "welcome" page? When did you start seeing this issue this season?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 8 of 20 (930 Views)

★ Guide

Honestly ive given up wanting to play this game. EA david and blueberry blow us off cause it seems they dont care.  

Same guys in top of overdrive leader board. Want names look at all the them or i can tell you.  They have very few wins but some how a ton of fans.  Fans sucks and it should go by wins for the people actually grinding it out.  I feel that they cheat with bots on samsung phones. Overdrive kicks me out a lot too. 

Oline blocking still isnt fixed (i have videos, its terrible). I play someone one overall better than me i have a ton of 2 yard runs. While guys lower than me run 80 yarders no problem. 

Speeds. I get run down with an 87 by a 80 speed.  

Long conversions are to easy for opponents to make and there isnt 1 good play that stops the deep passes.

scrambling qb runs, they fumble almost every time. 

Terrible shortening up promo idea

arena win 3 at a time then lose 1 to a small power 

hate stamina

routes running into each other

bad passes. 

Seasons quarter play is too long

Anyways im sure some have more these are just mine. I wish ea listened 

Message 9 of 20 (878 Views)

★ Guide

Also playing, opponents defenses already know my plays so they stand in spots where targets are at. Its terrible.  

Same with run, already know where im going even playing zone so i get basically no yardage for higher power

Message 10 of 20 (875 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More