Unlink EA account

by JeyCash17

Original Post

Re: Unlink EA account

★★★★★ Newbie

Yeah I think it's because they haven't added the new user tab that allows you to create a new account unfortunately I found this the hard way and created 3 new Facebook accounts

Message 11 of 22 (1,595 Views)

★ Novice
@CRoCiDLe Same
Message 12 of 22 (1,454 Views)

★ Novice

I tried the solution on my brothers phone and as his google account is the only one on his phone i have accidentally linked my ea account to his email and it seems it cannot be unlinked. Is there any way this solution can be fixed as I would love to have my progress and my xbox account. 

Message 13 of 22 (1,374 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I wish y’all would go fix it so people can unlink the account ... Because deleting it doesn’t do anything for me

Message 14 of 22 (1,229 Views)

wrong ea account in madden mobile fix

★★★★★ Newbie

I contacted multiple ea agents and they all tell me to delete the game sign in a guest account and put in the ea account I use but I don’t have that option it keeps me signed into the wrong account 

Message 15 of 22 (1,155 Views)

★★★ Novice
@JeyCash17 Aye bro, they juat told me to powercycle my phone, wait an hour and the grayed out button to unlink should be fixed. I'll let you know if that works. I doubt it though.
Message 16 of 22 (1,140 Views)

★★★ Novice

Definitely did not work....

Message 17 of 22 (1,124 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just called them and they said I could change the EA email affiliated with my Xbox account and then I could sync mobile and console but I didn't do it because they said I would lose all of my progress in all EA games on my Xbox. If ANYONE has a solution to this PLEASE leave it on here. Thanks

Message 18 of 22 (1,107 Views)

★ Novice

Has anyone found a solution for this ? I tried deleting the old account I accidentally linked it to and I still can’t link it to my current one

Message 19 of 22 (1,028 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I don't have the option to unlink my account. It says "complete" and is faded out under "EA Account."

Message 20 of 22 (1,024 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More