by JJ1123

Original Post

Re: Unlink EA Account on Mobile

★★★ Novice

Smh they suck

Message 11 of 17 (2,453 Views)

★★★ Novice

So I finally got it to work and got my correct EA account linked. If you have an iPhone you have to follow the android directions in the link below and use a second device. I don’t know why they act like you don’t need to do that for iOS. https://help.ea.com/en/help/madden/madden-nfl-21-mobile/save-your-progress-in-madden-nfl-21-mobile/#...
Get someone that has another iPhone and see if they will let you use their device. What I did was try to log out of all the accounts on my primary phone in Madden. Then uninstall. Then on my wife’s phone I downloaded madden and made a guest account. You have to go through the little tutorial and then go to link accounts and link your correct EA account. Then exit the app and I had to sign my wife out of her Apple ID for a few minutes. I then signed into my Apple ID on her phone. Went back into Madden and then selected to link my Apple ID. If you already linked it on your primary phone it will ask if you want to override it. Select to override with guest account. Then your primary Apple ID should be linked to your primary EA account. Go back to your primary phone that has the wrong ea account on it, redownload Madden and when the game starts, select to sign in with your Apple ID. It should ask if you want to override the progress on your phone with your Apple ID. Select the Apple ID option and you should be good to go on your primary device. Then you can delete madden from the other phone and let the other person sign back into their own Apple ID through their settings.

it is ridiculous the hoops you have to jump through to get this to work. They should allow you to just select unlink and be done with it.

Message 12 of 17 (2,437 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi, by overriding the save file with the new EA Account, will that delete my progress from the yard that I have already made?

Message 13 of 17 (2,394 Views)

★★★ Newbie

If someone figures out how to do this please lmk I grinded the yard on mobile only to realize on console I have a different account is there anyway to change my mobile account 

Message 14 of 17 (2,357 Views)

What does the "missing long live token" message mean?

★★★ Newbie

I have tried to link my ea account to my Madden Mobile 21 account many times and whenever I type in the verification code that was e-mailed to me, I get an error message. It simply states - 

I don't understand how I can possibly link my account if this error pops up every single time.

If you see this and think you can help please reply!!! 

Message 15 of 17 (2,293 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@phillyphan222 Does it delete your progress on your first account
Message 16 of 17 (2,286 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

You can unlink a Facebook, Google Play Games, or Apple ID account on the Link Accounts screen. Just tap Unlink next to the account you want to unlink.

Each individual EA Account can only be linked to Madden NFL 21 Mobile once.

If you have more than one EA Account and have linked the wrong one to the game, here are the steps on how to link the correct one: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/madden/madden-nfl-21-mobile/save-your-progress-in-madden-nfl-21-mobil...

Blueberry.png
Message 17 of 17 (2,174 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More