Unknown Error

by kesslera1

Original Post

Madden Mobile is not letting me get in

★★★★★ Newbie

Every time I try to get into my account, it says there is an unknown error. 

Message 31 of 42 (2,907 Views)

My friend send 3 premium pack and I opened it and then...

★★★ Newbie

My friend sent me 3 premium pack and I opened it and I got a 87 overall team of the week card which was better than my LB, and also got a 87 cornerback "Carrie" which was a football outsider player, but after I changed my original player to Carrie, I got an unknown error, and tried one more time, and also got an unknown error, and I lost all my players from the premium pack. What happened??

Message 32 of 42 (1,604 Views)

Fog Bowl

★ Newbie
I tried to get on the FOG BOWL live event on my iPad an it said unknown error occurred every time I do it
Message 33 of 42 (1,618 Views)

Re: Fog Bowl

★★★ Guide
It's a rip off any way. Just a stamina burner. They double team the receiver you have to throw to on the last throw. I have Alshon Jeffery and he cant outrun or out jump the two defender but 2 out of 6 times. EA is showing their true colors with this game. All about money, not just make a profit, make all the money they can without working on the product. Look at the responses on here. If it isn't involving a purchase, it is unimportant.
Message 34 of 42 (1,592 Views)

Madden Mobile won't Connect

★★★ Newbie

My Madden NFL Mobile will not connect to my facebook for me to continue my game. It keeps on saying "UNKOWN ERROR. Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again." I have tried to restart my device, and tried again 50+ times.

Message 35 of 42 (1,578 Views)

Re: Madden Mobile won't Connect

★★★ Newbie
Did you ever get this resolved
Message 36 of 42 (1,244 Views)

Re: Madden Mobile won't Connect

★★★ Newbie
I have the same problem
Message 37 of 42 (1,243 Views)

Unknown Error

★★★★ Novice
Unknown Error keeps showing up every time i go into the app and i cant do anything
Message 38 of 42 (1,069 Views)

FaceBook Problems

★★★ Newbie
I click the button that says "LogIn to FaceBook but it keeps on saying unknown error, unknown error. I have turned off my device, deleted the app and re downloaded it, and still it says the same thing. What do I do?
Message 39 of 42 (1,065 Views)

Re: Madden Mobile is not letting me get in

★★★★★ Newbie
I have the same problem tell me if u fix it
Message 40 of 42 (1,095 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More