Re: Unknown error

by gijohn0612

Original Post

Re: Madden mobile not working

★★★ Newbie
I also have this problem. It needs to be fixed.
Message 21 of 42 (4,516 Views)

★★ Novice
This same thing is happening I've tried everything. Still won't work
Message 22 of 42 (4,491 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I am having the same problem, I can play a couple snaps or do a couple different things but then comes the message....that's if I can get past the title page.
Message 23 of 42 (4,781 Views)

★★ Novice
They are just under maintenance. They better be done soon though
Message 24 of 42 (4,473 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
It seems that the problem has been fixed by the latest maintenance update a shortwhile ago, season games, head to head, and live event are now workingly fine.
Message 25 of 42 (4,426 Views)

Unknown error for Madden NFL Mobile

★★★ Novice
Every time I try to buy someone or even do a solo challenge it says unknown error and exits me out... That's if it lets me in in the first place. Please help I can't even play the game
Message 26 of 42 (5,866 Views)

Unknown error on Madden NFL Mobile

★★★ Novice
Every time I try to buy someone or even do a solo challenge it says unknown error and exits me out... That's if it lets me in in the first place. Please help I can't even play the game
Message 27 of 42 (5,867 Views)

Will not launch.

★★★ Newbie
When I try and play the game, it tells me unknown error. It seems to do this every week. Please fix it, I have been trying to play this game for 2 days now and it will not allow me to play it.
Message 28 of 42 (4,455 Views)

★ Novice
Im having that problem on my ipad n im not loggin into facebook....ea is so reckless with the customer base
Message 29 of 42 (5,752 Views)

Unknown Error

★ Novice
Sorry something unexpected....

I cant get past this screen on my ipad! I dont have a facebook account & their cus service rep suggested i delete my game NOT knowing or not it will work! I dont want to lose my 92 ovr team! Help EA!
Message 30 of 42 (5,749 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More