Unknown error madden mobile November 2019

by camkono

Original Post

Unknown error madden mobile November 2019

★★★ Newbie

For about a week Every time I try to log into madden mobile it says unknown error and I can’t get past the loading screen. I have tied reinstalling and have had no luck. My account is cameronkono05

D972B41D-F862-4ED3-8263-E2CC6FDCE897.png
Message 1 of 13 (2,826 Views)

maden mobile not loading

★★★ Newbie

madden mobile wont load past signing contracts it gives me a unknown error statement and say try again and i alsays try again but nothing works

Message 2 of 13 (2,798 Views)

Re: Unknown error madden mobile November 2019

★ Novice

I have had that error before. Deleting and redone loading app fixed it for me

Message 3 of 13 (2,791 Views)

Madden Mobile won’t work at all!

★★★ Newbie

My Madden Mobile will not work at all! It either doesn’t load at the starting screen or it gets stuck on loading models once I get to go into a game. What do I do?? Because I love Madden but I’ve had it up to here because I’ve tried redownloading the game over 50 times and I’ve also tried restarting my phone. I’m honestly done with this game if I don’t get a fix!!!!

Message 4 of 13 (2,788 Views)

Madden Mobile crashing

★★ Novice

Madden Mobile keeps crashing, several other people have had this problem. Is madden mobile optimized for iOS 13.2? I have contacted several EA help numbers and none of them could fix my problem. I already made my day worse because I wanted to play madden that I spent money on, I factory reset my phone to simulate a different device. I now have no contacts, a madden game that crashes as soon as it finishes loading, and a financial loss. All tech support members on other topics along the same lines avoided finishing the responses and left other people in the same situation as me. Please let me know how to fix this

Message 5 of 13 (2,805 Views)

Re: Madden Mobile crashing

★★ Novice

I lost photos and valuables that were close to me for your tech representative told me over the phone. Apples’s back up didn’t even work because it glitched out and now I don’t have photos and valuables please understand where I’m coming from

Message 6 of 13 (2,796 Views)

★★ Novice

Just please help is all I ask, I lost memories and everything just because of what your tech representative said. What they said was unprofessional

Message 7 of 13 (2,791 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, all.

If you still need help getting back into the game be sure to check out these steps below. Keep us updated on whether any workaround fixes got you back into the game that aren't mentioned in there so others can find it helpful.

Android Troubleshooting

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-android/

iOS Troubleshooting

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-ios-apps

@cjoman5 

Please check your email. It looks like the EA Advisor reached back out to you regarding your case. It's disheartening to hear what happened and our staff will do what they can to remedy the experience.

Blueberry.png
Message 8 of 13 (2,673 Views)

★★ Novice

Is there any update??? None of the suggested fixes are working - I too am having this same problem. 

FDFB7F1F-5938-427A-A39C-6845DCC9E254.png
Message 9 of 13 (2,568 Views)

Community Manager

@SkyDive_2011 

Have you tried reinstalling the app? If you synced up to your account to Facebook/Apple/Google your progress will be preserved when you re-install.

Blueberry.png
Message 10 of 13 (2,556 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More