Re: Unknown Error?

by drlongo1995

Original Post

Unknown Error?

★★ Novice

Every time I log in with my Facebook account, I load into the main menu, but the minute the menu fully loads in I get booted out with an "Unknown Error" message. I've tried logging in with my friend's account and a guest account and both work, but it continues to crash with my Facebook account. Is anyone else having this issue? Is there a solution? 

Message 1 of 9 (505 Views)

Madden Overdrive

★★★ Newbie

Product: Madden NFL 19
Platform:PC
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Somaticrock576
Date/time issue occurred 2/4/19
What type of issue do you have? Other
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? MUT Champions
Summarize your bug This is about Madden Overdrive. I’ve had a blast playing this game since it came out, but recently I have found a bug that has literally made the game unplayable. After finishing my drives in a championship overdrive match, I decided to play a season game. Quickly after entering the game, the score glitches to the score of the championship overdrive game, and it ended when my offensive drive did. It forced me out of the game. That was strange, but it wasn’t game breaking. After this I entered another championship overdrive match, and then another with no wait time between games. At this point I decided to leave the app and play it again at a later time. 20-30 minutes later, I checked back to see if any of the players I put into the auction block had sold, only to be horrified by the app loading me in, and immediately kicking me out due to an “unknown error.” I tried exiting the app and re-entering, I tried doing this with and without WiFi, I tried powering my phone off and on again, I deleted the app and reinstalled it, but nothing worked. If this bug doesn’t get fixed, I will never be able to play Madden Overdrive again, and the worst part is, I’ve been playing since Madden Mobile 25 and never before had I encountered a bug this bad. My team is currently sitting at an 89 overall, and depending on what happens with this bug, it may stay like that until Madden 20.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try out what I did and try to fix it
What happens when the bug occurs? It won’t let me get into my accountt
What do you expect to see? I expect to see the main menu but I get kicked out to the loading screen
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

This is about Madden Overdrive. I’ve had a blast playing this game since it came out, but recently I have found a bug that has literally made the game unplayable. After finishing my drives in a championship overdrive match, I decided to play a season game. Quickly after entering the game, the score glitches to the score of the championship overdrive game, and it ended when my offensive drive did. It forced me out of the game. That was strange, but it wasn’t game breaking. After this I entered another championship overdrive match, and then another with no wait time between games. At this point I decided to leave the app and play it again at a later time. 20-30 minutes later, I checked back to see if any of the players I put into the auction block had sold, only to be horrified by the app loading me in, and immediately kicking me out due to an “unknown error.” I tried exiting the app and re-entering, I tried doing this with and without WiFi, I tried powering my phone off and on again, I deleted the app and reinstalled it, but nothing worked. If this bug doesn’t get fixed, I will never be able to play Madden Overdrive again, and the worst part is, I’ve been playing since Madden Mobile 25 and never before had I encountered a bug this bad. My team is currently sitting at an 89 overall, and depending on what happens with this bug, it may stay like that until Madden 20.

Message 2 of 9 (480 Views)

★★ Novice

Bump

Message 3 of 9 (485 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@AnticIimactic @skinsnation2124 

Please try re-linking your Facebook account as detailed at the following link:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Madden-NFL-Overdrive/iOS-Android-Link-or-re-link-to-correct-Facebook-accou...

Let us know how this goes, thanks.

barry.png
Message 4 of 9 (464 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m not signed in using Facebook, I’m signed in using Game Center

Message 5 of 9 (446 Views)

★★ Novice

I also have this problem except I’m only logged into Game Center. Have you guys found a solution to it?

Message 6 of 9 (439 Views)

★★ Novice
Solutions didn't work. This happened after I played a blitz tournament and I was waiting for the other person to play their drives, if that adds anything.
Message 7 of 9 (431 Views)

★ Novice

Same thing happened to me.  I just posted same topic

Message 8 of 9 (429 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

This reddit post has the same error I get videod, except my account is facebook linked.

@EA_Barry 

https://www.reddit.com/r/MaddenMobileForums/comments/anjdr3/this_is_really_annoying_for_two_days_now...

Message 9 of 9 (417 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More