Re: Unknown Error when loading Madden App

by DarknessHeart19

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unknown Error when loading Madden App

★ Novice

About a month ago, the Madden app started throwing this "Unknown Error" when the program is loading at "signing contracts".  I've deleted and reinstalled my app, rebooted my iPhone 11, updated MAC iOS to 13.4, downloaded the Madden App updates, and I'm still getting this error.  I also get the same error on my iPad mini 4 so I'm guessing its my account and not the app.  Any ideas?

IMG_5522 2.jpg
Message 1 of 7 (1,719 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@BKP153 

Could be account like you mentioned but there's also a chance it's network related. Are you able to connect if you switch to mobile data and off WiFi, or toggle WiFi OFF and back on?

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (1,651 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@BKP153 

Could be account like you mentioned but there's also a chance it's network related. Are you able to connect if you switch to mobile data and off WiFi, or toggle WiFi OFF and back on?

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 7 (1,652 Views)

★ Novice

My internet connection is 10x faster than my phone's mobile data because of where we live so I wouldn't have thought that was the issue. But, I switched off the WI-FI on my phone and it loaded.  Once it loaded, I tried switching my phone to WI-FI and it gives me the same error.  I have had the same internet set up for year and never had a problem until now.   It is too slow to play on data so if there is any info on what the problem with the WI-FI might be, I'm all ears. Thanks!

Message 3 of 7 (1,639 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Hello @BKP153 

Please try removing your  WiFi connection from your device and then re-add it. Then start the game and check if the error continues to appear.

Regards.

Message 4 of 7 (1,594 Views)

★ Novice

Thanks for the tip. I tried deleting my WI-FI and reconnecting but that didn't fix it.  I'm guessing its a security setting in my Network router (Orbi).  I guess what I don't understand is it was working just fine for months since I upgraded to an Orbi mesh system for my house.  

Message 5 of 7 (1,569 Views)

Community Manager

@BKP153 wrote:

Thanks for the tip. I tried deleting my WI-FI and reconnecting but that didn't fix it.  I'm guessing its a security setting in my Network router (Orbi).  I guess what I don't understand is it was working just fine for months since I upgraded to an Orbi mesh system for my house.  

@BKP153 

I think you're on the right path. Maybe there is a firmware update pending to be installed when you login to the router settings?

Blueberry.png
Message 6 of 7 (1,553 Views)

Unknown Error Madden Mobile 21

★★★ Newbie

I’ve tried many time’s deleting the app reinstalling the app and the same unknown error thing shows up every time i try to log in to Facebook. What’s happening?

Message 7 of 7 (1,438 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More