Re: Unfair coin pricing for auctions

by JeffGolub333

Original Post

★★★ Pro

No clue lol. It's secret info kept in a deep dark vault guarded by fanged gremlins and mods.

Message 11 of 19 (322 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
What do you consider the "big packs". I've been trying to get Zane Beadles through the MVP set. I got everything for it except one last piece, the OVR 85 Red Bryant. But I didn't know it was going to cost me 1-2mil just for that otherwise USELESS card?!?!?! I've got all the cards, including the Elite trophies, committed to that set and am now stuck all because I can't ever afford one useless card! Very frustrating.
Message 12 of 19 (314 Views)

★★★ Pro

I know right, back when I was a noon and didn't know about his price I put him in a gold trophy set trade in.Confusedmileysad:

Message 13 of 19 (312 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Explain to me why OVR 83 Ryan Claddy is going for your stated pricing AND flipping for so much when MUCH greater players can be bought for less? I'm just not getting it...it makes NO sense.
Message 14 of 19 (308 Views)

★★★ Pro

@olneym wrote:
Explain to me why OVR 83 Ryan Claddy is going for your stated pricing AND flipping for so much when MUCH greater players can be bought for less? I'm just not getting it...it makes NO sense.

He goes into a set.

Message 15 of 19 (306 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
What set is that? Guess I haven't seen it...
Message 16 of 19 (292 Views)

★★★ Novice
He goes into the DeMarcus Ware MVP collection.
Message 17 of 19 (269 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
people post really rare players super cheap sometimes, you just have to be quick and diligent. You should save up some money and look for cheap rare players and then sell them and so on until you get the money for what you want. I got 99 Vick and 2.3 million that way, by buying and reselling
Message 18 of 19 (254 Views)

★★ Apprentice
The thing about this unfair pricing is that Madden is controlled by those who pay. The ones who get so many great cards and sell them off at ridiculous prices. These guys were also probably the first to pull the Red Bryant and "price set" him. They have done the same now. The market crashed when everyone of them constantly bought packs to get Team of the Year, Honors, and Super Bowl. They they dumped their great players off for millions and everybody followed, but they let the prices go down to 5k for a rated 90 player. So low 90 players are worth a fifth of what they used to be worth, but great players are worth ten times their old prices.
Message 19 of 19 (242 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More