Unfair coin pricing for auctions

by johnnymem

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unfair coin pricing for auctions

★★★★ Novice

I love Madden for mobile and have spent more than I care to admit for Madden bucks. The issue is accumulating enough coins to pay for some of the mulit-million coin prices for items in the auction house. How can I accumulate the coins for these high auction prices. I have got to get Anthony Munoz and can never save the amount needed to purchase him

Message 1 of 19 (665 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Unfair coin pricing for auctions

★★★ Apprentice

@Browns65 wrote:

I'm lost on how anyone could accumulate 99 million coins and actually pay 40 million for a player.  These folks have to be hacking to get this number of coins.  Anyone else have a clue how this is happening, it's ruiing the game.

I spend lots of time playing the auction and using coins to buy pro packs. I have around 32 million coins at the moment, but at one point I was up to 144 million. I do have over 17,000 cards in my inventory that I can't get lower unless I spend weeks trading cards for trophies. 

If you play the game and auction here and there, you won't accumulate much of anything. You need to work at it a few times a day and buy pro packs at will as well. Find a few niche players you can buy cheap and flip them. I did that in the beginning. For example, Ryan Clady 83 rated gold player, buy for 3k-40k and then you can flip easy for 95k-110k coins all day. 

I really only come here when the game is absolutely unplayable with errors. As you can see, I am here way too much without getting paid, but it is frustrating.

View in thread

Message 6 of 19 (606 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice

I'm lost on how anyone could accumulate 99 million coins and actually pay 40 million for a player.  These folks have to be hacking to get this number of coins.  Anyone else have a clue how this is happening, it's ruiing the game.

Message 2 of 19 (618 Views)

★★★ Pro

It is possible to obtain 99 million coins without hacking although there are hackers.

Message 3 of 19 (613 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Guys sometimes you get lucky one of my friends pulled a 99 lawrence taylor in a legend pack. I sold my deion a while back for 30 mil after completing the thanksgiving pack during thanksgiving. It takes time. It is a process. Do the big packs and you will get rewarded.

Message 4 of 19 (604 Views)

★★★ Pro

@dano516 wrote:

Guys sometimes you get lucky one of my friends pulled a 99 lawrence taylor in a legend pack. I sold my deion a while back for 30 mil after completing the thanksgiving pack during thanksgiving. It takes time. It is a process. Do the big packs and you will get rewarded.

+1

Message 5 of 19 (601 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@Browns65 wrote:

I spend lots of time playing the auction and using coins to buy pro packs. I have around 32 million coins at the moment, but at one point I was up to 144 million. I do have over 17,000 cards in my inventory that I can't get lower unless I spend weeks trading cards for trophies. 

If you play the game and auction here and there, you won't accumulate much of anything. You need to work at it a few times a day and buy pro packs at will as well. Find a few niche players you can buy cheap and flip them. I did that in the beginning. For example, Ryan Clady 83 rated gold player, buy for 3k-40k and then you can flip easy for 95k-110k coins all day. 

I really only come here when the game is absolutely unplayable with errors. As you can see, I am here way too much without getting paid, but it is frustrating.

Message 6 of 19 (607 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thanks for your reply...I guess I'm not very lucky😕

Message 7 of 19 (589 Views)

★★ Apprentice

what does the xp thing mean?

Message 8 of 19 (567 Views)

★★★ Pro

It helps level up.

Message 9 of 19 (564 Views)

★★ Apprentice

How much do you need to level up?

Message 10 of 19 (561 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More