Re: Unfair bumping of ovr ratings

by rangerman2176

Original Post

Unfair bumping of ovr ratings

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Example my defense I had to have 11 100ovr players with 3  99 ovr to all max to 100 full power to raise my defense from 99 to 100 

Past 2 months 98 and 99X 130 r giving unfair team ratings,

Exampl 6-100  3-98X130  4-99X130 

and have a 100 ovr Defense 

Not right at all

Message 1 of 10 (957 Views)

★★ Guide
@rangerman2176 I don’t think the power level has any influence on the average ranking. What I have seen is that for instance the NFL100 players rated 100 are in fact only 99.51 and the 130 99 players are 99.49. So the differences are minimal, while they appear to be a full point
Message 2 of 10 (902 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Another example why this season is such a down grade from past season.Well if you read comments in these forums from past season veterans then you'll know iam not the only one who wont be back for the next disappointing season.This used to be such a great game.

RIP

Message 3 of 10 (888 Views)

★★ Apprentice

This is such a wrong answer I had to acquire 11 100 ovr players to raise from 99 to 100 now past 6 weeks players r getting this rating with (4) 98 (7) 99 Basketball 100 now this is not fair 

Message 4 of 10 (887 Views)

★★ Guide
@rangerman2176 I think the nature of onlone will always be geared towards negativity. As in no one is posting just to say they like something, tends to be complaining, negative etc. So if a a couple or a dozen people stop playing EA will probably be ok with the remaining tens of thousands. See you next season
Message 5 of 10 (866 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Your comments are just another contributing factor the downfall EA.Madden Mobile.Thank you for nothing.Blueberry is far more suited for Forum then yourself

RiP

Message 6 of 10 (855 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@rangerman2176 Hey there! I have seen your posts in the past so I know you're a Madden Mobile veteran, thanks for returning to the forums.

Just so I fully understand what you're saying here, you don't like how lower overall players can be as effective as higher OVR players because of POW? If that's not correct, would you mind explaining this a little more in-depth if it's related to recent promotions in the last 6 weeks, including examples of specific players?

I think what @rob12321bor was trying to convey is that most people that come to the forums to talk about an online experience will likely want to describe a negative experience so our staff can be aware of how they feel so we know what areas of the game are causing problems. This is valuable information for our Madden team, for sure. Similar to social media where you tend to see a lot of negativity on there, but does it represent who that person really is? Not likely, they just need a place to vent or it's a way they try to get a point across because it's important to them

The Madden franchise had it's best year ever in terms of engagement, where players are playing the game deeper into the season than ever before. So what you might see on the forums or social media doesn't represent the entire playerbase, but rather a sample size because not every player comes to the forums to chat about the game. A lot of hardcore and passionate fans come to the forums to talk about our games, and it's our job to capture their feedback for the team. Let us know what you want to see changed, fixed, added, etc. Letting us (and others here in the forums) know what you love about the game too is also helpful, those can be fun threads to discuss things on. It doesn't always have to be negative experiences.

I'm just here for the ride. It's all up to you on what topics you want to raise up in here to discuss, and what kind of environment you want this place to be.

Blueberry.png
Message 7 of 10 (822 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

the thing is if I would have known I could have waited 10 months before spending my money to acquire 100 ovr player,Listen pull up my account $1000.00 easily.All the hard grinding ti reach the total 100 ovr team was for nothing,About 6 weeks ago EA came out with these 98X and 99X players that carry as much h clout as a 100,Before these 98X & 99X players came out I had to acquire (11)100 ovr players at max power to get a 100 Defensive rating.Now I see player with (7) 99 (4)98 Basketball100 and they have a 100 rating.,You can find 99 players for 800k down in auction house while I had to spend up to 2.5million for 1 100ovr player.I have 23 100ovr players total team power 4100 and 100 ovr

OFF 101. DEF 100. SP 98..Like I said earlier .This season was nothing like the season of the past.Now read these number and the amount of money I've spent .only to be out rated bye lower ovr and lower $$ players.FYI last season I had 106ovr team and spent 1/3 the amount of $$ it coast to get just a 100 this season.Million $ players is 100 cash for coins in the store.do the math I paid to play.and that guy is going to basically tell me EA doenst care if I play next year.That guy @rob12321 what a joke EA should RIP him.Blueberry your the type that is appreciated in forum

Message 8 of 10 (791 Views)

Champion

Yup.... I’ve played this game for 5 years and this forum is the best way to learn more about the nuances of the game and problem solving from @EA_Blueberry to other players. 

I always post issues, concerns or suggestions but rarely positives about the game and I’ve spent 2k on the game because I can afford it and it’s entertainment to me! However I have league mates who spend zero and pretty much end up same OVR as me at seasons end. I just get there faster!

And I’ve learned the better you get, the higher or better competition you draw! Comes with the territory!

AS for @EA_Blueberry  he is the absolute best resource for help!!! Props to him!

Message 9 of 10 (649 Views)

Community Manager

@lkbroach 

Thanks for the shout out! Standard smile

Blueberry.png
Message 10 of 10 (602 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More