Unexpected error on madden mobile

by TheQuackingDuck

Original Post

Unexpected error on madden mobile

★★★ Newbie
Any time I start a game on madden mobile I get an "unexpected error" message. The auction works great and all of my other apps work great, so it can't be a connection issue.
Message 5 of 10 (4,904 Views)

Re: Unexpected error on madden mobile

★★★ Newbie
I am having this problem too. Please fix it. I see my season game that I paused it is 3-3 and it says that I have to pay for it again and then whenever I start it I get a 'unexpected error'
Message 10 of 10 (4,836 Views)

Unexpected error when I try to sign in

★★★ Newbie
Every time I try to sign into my account on both my iPad and iPod it gives me a "unexpected error" message. Help please!
Message 2 of 10 (4,927 Views)

Re: Unexpected error when I try to sign in

★★★ Newbie
It actually says "unknown error" not unexpected error. My bad.
Message 3 of 10 (4,919 Views)

Can't get on

★ Novice
Will load to login screen. Then will do nothing and either say unexpected error ot can't connect to servers even though I'm next to the wifi box and all other things are loading fine. Any help?
Message 9 of 10 (4,834 Views)

Madden Mobile Issues

★★★ Newbie
Today I was playing and my madden mobile said that there was an unexpected error and I've tried to sign into Facebook, reinstall the app and no matter what I do I'm not able to play the game anyone have a solution????
Message 4 of 10 (4,923 Views)

Re: Madden Mobile Issues

★★★ Newbie

Seems you can play a few things and then get it.I tried 4G and WiFi also at a friends house same thing. All my devices,  as well as 2 kids, can't get on. We are all on Verizon even though it shouldn't matter

Message 6 of 10 (4,840 Views)

★★★ Newbie

At 10:30, it kicked me off because of a "maintenance break." I'm guesing it's not over or something.

Message 7 of 10 (4,836 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Grrrrrr so frustrating! Mine went on the blink at 10:30 am too. Still says unexpected error
Message 8 of 10 (4,824 Views)

madden mobile something unexpected went wrong

★★★ Newbie
This problem has been going on for 7 days since I got the game. I am at the part of the tutorial where I am supposed to get a free gold pack. Whenever I press on the gold pack my game freezes for 5 seconds and then comes up to a screen where it says "Unknown Error. Sorry, something unexpected went wrong. Please try again." I've tried the same thing over and over about 20 times and it keeps on giving me a unknown error. I also tried to redownload the game. What am i supposed to do to fix this problem?
Message 1 of 10 (5,299 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More