Re: Unable to claim tokens

by pinehurst18

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unable to claim tokens

★ Apprentice

When playing various drills, I gain tokens and instead of them being recorded as progress against sets, they go into my Items box, under Benched Players - I then cannot do anything with them as the three options boxes  ( Post Auction, Auction Search, Exchange Item) against each one will not accept any instructions, and so cannot use them against the relevant Sets. This relates to the following tokens - Aces, Arena, Hall of Fame, Royals, Veterans, Masters, Madden Mint, Madden Energy. Any players in this section can be removed activating one of the three categories. You will see them all in my Items box, there are loads of them- how can I get them out please? Many thanks Paul

Message 1 of 5 (539 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Apprentice

All resolved! I've eventually found how to claim the various tokens! Issue closed!!!

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (520 Views)

All Replies

★ Apprentice

All resolved! I've eventually found how to claim the various tokens! Issue closed!!!

Message 2 of 5 (521 Views)

★ Novice
@pinehurst18
How???
Message 3 of 5 (492 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Jamfire227 If you go to the individual sets, see the requirements and click on the cards /tokens you need, there is an auto add feature that you click on and the tokens you've earned automatically fill into the slots!
Message 4 of 5 (478 Views)

★ Novice
@pinehurst18 Thanks!!!
Message 5 of 5 (448 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More