Re: Ultimate legends banner set

by michaelkottler

Original Post

Ultimate legends banner set

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I was trying to unlock master Calvin Johnson and I wanted more banners but it says completed. I think it’s a bug because it is a repeatable set. Can you fix this for me

556CC0CA-F21F-4DD9-9F51-409C6661BA9C.png
Message 1 of 10 (1,471 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Can you guys tell me what to do

Message 2 of 10 (1,419 Views)

Champion (Retired)

You can only complete this set 2 times every 24hrs. It then resets after the 24hrs is up

Message 3 of 10 (1,377 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i know it’s 24 hour cool down, I’ve waited over 36 hours now

Message 4 of 10 (1,364 Views)

Community Manager

@geoffd63 

It goes on cool-down once you complete the 2nd set, are you sure the 1st set wasn't completed a little time before that so it feels like it's more than 24 hours?

Our Support team can pull up your account to verify when you completed the 2nd set to make sure it hasn't been longer than 24 hours if you wanted to give them a quick live-chat or call.

Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 10 (1,339 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi - Ive been playing this promo constantly since it dropped and have only been able to complete the banner set twice in total. My user ID # is [Removed - CM].

please advise because I should have been able to compete an ultimate legend master a while ago! Spent a lot of gems and stamina on this event..

thank you

Message 6 of 10 (1,243 Views)

Community Manager

@jekikiel 

Do not post your USER ID in public as that is sensitive account information. Have you tried restarting your device? We're not seeing a large influx of these reports so far. Our Support team should be able to verify when you last completed the set so they can determine the exact length of time it's been on cool-down.

Blueberry.png
Message 7 of 10 (1,230 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry It has been over 24 hours for me also, and nothing. I completed it last 3 nights ago I believe and it still says completed and won’t let me repeat the set.
Message 8 of 10 (1,019 Views)

Community Manager

@Aleksasham 

Can you try reinstalling the app to see if that helps clear it up? (Could be a UI issue)

If you synced up to your account to Facebook/Apple/Google your progress will be preserved when you re-install. If you play on guest mode that progress is lost upon reinstalling.

Blueberry.png
Message 9 of 10 (1,013 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice
I am texting to say that I too am having an issue with the UL Banners completed bug. It has been much longer than 24 hours since I traded currencies for banners and I really need four more banners. If a reinstall does not work, then what? Please advise. - Thanks, Michael 
@EA_Blueberry wrote:

@Aleksasham 

Can you try reinstalling the app to see if that helps clear it up? (Could be a UI issue)

If you synced up to your account to Facebook/Apple/Google your progress will be preserved when you re-install. If you play on guest mode that progress is lost upon reinstalling.

Message 10 of 10 (783 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More