Ultimate Tournament Ticket Glitch

by sjhockeystar6

Original Post

Ultimate Tournament Ticket Glitch

★★★ Novice

I won my last 5 matchups for the Ultimate Tournament and then my ticket to play just disappears. And now I have to use another rare ticket if I want to continue my streak? 

anybody else come across this bug?

it happened last type of the tournament they ran, I sat on hold for 40 min with customer support. Said “they’ll look into it” and never got any help or reparations from it. 

I can’t be the only one having this problem, Madden Mobile you need to do better. Not spending my money anymore on this game 

DD798B09-E596-4AE8-8EC0-B0BF5DB8901C.png
Message 2 of 7 (456 Views)

Connection Issue made me forfeit LAST Arena Lineup ticket

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I was playing the Arena Lineup Tournament and just got into a match. I'm waiting for the screen to load up I get disconnected and somehow it made me forfeit the match. I was only five points away from going up to the next tier and that was my last ticket. Please fix this

Message 1 of 7 (465 Views)

Madden mobile

★★★ Newbie

My drive restarted like 5 times in the middle of the game causing me to lose my ticket for the S3 tourney

Message 3 of 7 (461 Views)

Re: Connection Issue made me forfeit LAST Arena Lineup ticket

Community Manager

Hey, @JoshCA420 

I know this is a bit late but wanted to check in to see if it's an ongoing issue. Do you see this happen a lot?

If you contact our Support team in-game by going to Settings>Help>Select Missing Items as a category, they can look into the possibly for reimbursement of that ticket. Our forum staff is not able to grant any content, but we're here to make sure the development team is aware of these type of issues and help troubleshoot the error with you if you receive more often than you should.

Hope you have some better arena games ahead of you. Good luck!

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 7 (409 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry Buddy the event is over, what good is a reimbursement ticket gonna do at this point? Fix your game or award gems at least
Message 5 of 7 (395 Views)

Community Manager
@sjhockeystar6 Our forum staff is not able to reimbursement accounts, however if you feel gems are the appropriate compensation you can always reach out to our Support team and request this. I can never make any guarantees on it being fulfilled, but hope I can point you in the right direction so you can find a resolution to this.
Blueberry.png
Message 6 of 7 (381 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry Their reply is always “oh our Dev team is looking into it and you will be notified of any compensation or reimbursement after the investigation is completed”. How many times do I gotta reach out to them about the same issue with no real answer in return. They always say “oh sorry we can’t provide any updates or compensation at this time. Check back on your case, I check back and shocker, no updates. Support staff sucks
Message 7 of 7 (375 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More