Re: Ultimate Legend 2 error

by basterdson

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Same issue here. I tried running prevent defense to get the yds, given they counted the rushing yards. It ended after 40 yards saying I lost the event. 

Message 11 of 24 (525 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Has anyone addressed this? Google won't refund me as it's been more than 48 hours after purchase. 

Message 12 of 24 (503 Views)

★★★ Novice

I had the same problem. I went up to 38 tries and then I stopped and tried forfeiting the event and playing it again and it keeps doing the same thing over.

Message 13 of 24 (472 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I’m up to 64/8 attempts for the last Derrick Brooks (“punt return”) challenge.

Yet, they put me on Defense; not ST.

So much for getting the 100 Cunningham. 😞

Message 14 of 24 (468 Views)

★ Apprentice

My legend promo isn’t refreshing anymore. So 2 days in a row everything has a green checkmark. So I’m not able to get tokens or jerseys or players anymore and I bought vip.

Message 15 of 24 (457 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Who do we talk to for refund 

Message 16 of 24 (428 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Day #32827 of UL2 bug. Got excited when I saw a Madden update in the Play Store.....then I realized it did not fix anything. Booooo

Message 17 of 24 (415 Views)

★★ Novice

I just got off the phone with an EA representative and he claims they have no idea what the issue is?? Seemed to argue with me about it being not programming issue. Told me I didn’t request information correctly. Blah blah blah. Seriously just listen and have a programmer fix it. That’s all i want. Multi billion dollar business and the worst customer service response both via email and phone call. Horribly unprofessional 

Message 18 of 24 (409 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is now my 3rd day with this issue, a similar bug kept me a few jerseys short from completing a master on the first series of UL. Getting sick of EA not handling things like this via tech support and tickets

Proeliator

Message 19 of 24 (408 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah tried this event about 10 times. Same result. Offense won't punt.

Screenshot_20210410-175349_Madden NFL.jpg
Screenshot_20210410-174842_Madden NFL.jpg
Message 20 of 24 (395 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More