Re: Trying to enjoy overdrive

by shanedd07

Original Post

Trying to enjoy overdrive

★★★★★ Apprentice

I like the concept of overdrive and the premise seems fun, but gets so frustrating I want to delete and never play again. Once again, I would love to just delete all my account and start back at 0. I worked hard and grinded to get a 96 overall team. But all that goes out the window when you play overdrive. The teams that are ranked lower always win and have the advantage. I always get scared when I play teams that are ranked +5 on me, but then I win by 500 points. But if I am ranked +5, I know it is going to be a frustrating loss with dropped passes the whole game and interceptions. My power level is 1731 and when I play anyone around1000-1400, it is a loss almost every time. I have played and beaten 4 teams that have the 99 club banner too. So inconsistent and frustrating.

Message 1 of 2 (318 Views)

Re: Trying to enjoy overdrive

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

You have expressed my own experiences (I too have a 96 team with a power of 1842). Overdrive is too inconsistent, and though I like the concept, a slight advantage of say +1 or +2 in a game is usually a loss. When I reach +5 I win more often than not.. If I am weaker -1 or worse, I almost always win. I haven't played a ranked game for months (the situation didn't seem as bad in unranked games) but I've now abandoned all Overdrive games.

I'm about to bench the game for the rest of the season, and and hope it improves next season with less reliance on P2P and bring back Season Mode (Season Battle is tedious and unexciting) - it was only Season Mode that has kept me going to July-August in previous years, but with that gone and an unfair Overdrive feature - what is there to do?

Message 2 of 2 (271 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More