Re: Troy Polamalu evolution set

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Troy Polamalu evolution set

★ Expert

I pulled the LTD Troy Polamalu and he won't evolve to tier 5 version. 

When you try he simply stays tier 4. 

Any word on a fix for this @EA_Blueberry @EA_David

Message 2 of 9 (962 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

An update regarding the Troy Polamau Evolution issue can be found here. The team has a fix in place but we need to wait until all the current auctions for him expire before a make good can be sent out.

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 8 of 9 (877 Views)

All Replies

Troy Polamalu

★★★ Newbie

So what is up with the Troy Polamalu evolution I did it and got the exact same card back and lost 2k gems. Are they going to fix it and refund people or we all screwed?

Message 1 of 9 (945 Views)

★ Expert
@thegatorfan122 Is no one else having this problem?
Message 3 of 9 (936 Views)

Community Manager

@thegatorfan122 

There is a bug with this currently and Polamalu won't evolve to tier 5. The team is on it. Thumbs up

It was mentioned on the stream today, they're hoping to get it fixed by the end of the week or next week. 

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 9 (931 Views)

★★ Novice

Just have to wait for Support to fix it. Mt Troy Polamalu is not even showing up and i had players assigned to him. Gotta see if they disappear or what after the bug is fixed

Message 5 of 9 (916 Views)

★★ Novice
@thegatorfan122 Everyone is having this issue bud. Just have to wait.
Message 6 of 9 (913 Views)

★ Expert
@adkenney It sure would be nice to have one promo not strewn through with glitches and bugs. I understand that there is a lot of complicated coding and programming that goes into this game, but at the prices we pay to play this game you would think that once in a while they would get it right.
Message 7 of 9 (905 Views)

Community Manager

An update regarding the Troy Polamau Evolution issue can be found here. The team has a fix in place but we need to wait until all the current auctions for him expire before a make good can be sent out.

Blueberry.png
Message 8 of 9 (878 Views)

★ Guide

@EA_Blueberry This sounds different that what was explained in the twitch video today.  It made it sound like everyone was going to get a 50 POW Troy Palamalu.

Message 9 of 9 (871 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More