Re: Trophies (are designed to) short us on training points

by Humdinger504

Original Post

Trophies (are designed to) short us on training points

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

Even though the players still cost the exact same amount of training points to train, the addition of the trophy system is shorting and beating us out of valuable training points with its "rounded" value system. Instead of each individual overall having its own value in training points, e.g. 80 ovr 2000 tp, 82 ovr 3500 tp (or something like that) etc etc, they've now made it to where 80-84 ovr gets one (1 ) elite trophy (worth 2k tp no matter the ovr), 85-89 gets two (2 ) elite trophies, so on and so forth. As far as the value of training points and training your player is concerned, this does not make sense, is not right and is obviously short changing us out of our training points. Even the gold players (trophies) have been dramatically decreased. Why? Why is this so? As always, if there's a bigger picture, something I'm missing, not seeing or understanding, if there's a different or better perspective, anything, by all means, please share it with me.

Screenshot_2019-03-01-11-01-58.png
Screenshot_2019-03-01-10-47-07.png
Message 1 of 3 (431 Views)

★ Expert
I DO NOT like this trophy system garbage at all. I never liked the team power training aspect anyway.
I really liked training last year where individual training benifited only the individual player... Like real training does.
But this trophy system is atrocious.
Message 2 of 3 (400 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

Why do y'all continuously so these things ea? Take more and more from the game? It's not even rewarding anymore. At all. This is a legit question.

Message 3 of 3 (338 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More