Tourney wins progression Preseason Points

by DeezTaters20

Original Post

Tourney wins progression Preseason Points

★ Apprentice
Wins are not counting towards the progress for tournament wins for the Preseaon points.
7F3D8E81-03BE-4B0C-9C0C-19AA1E7E684C.jpeg
Message 1 of 5 (723 Views)

Re: Tourney wins progression Preseason Points

★★★ Newbie
I have a similar issue. When preseason points started I was at level 96. Every time I leveled up and gave me no reward or percentage towards the goal. Now I have finished everything in a hundred percent yet I'm still at 99%. I have contacted EA Sports customer service and they told me there's literally nothing they can do. Hundreds of hours played for nothing. Same thing happened to me last season. And after being on Muthead there appears to be hundreds maybe thousands of people that are also experiencing this. It seems to me that they could care less. my league and I are considering walking away. But with overdrive coming out it's a tough call. But why spend any real hard earned money on a game that's going to cheat you at the end of every season. I'm including a screenshot of my game being 100% finished yet I'm still at 99%. Fix this EA Sports or you're going to lose a lot of hard core players.
Message 2 of 5 (597 Views)

★★★ Newbie

for some reason my picture didn't get included so I'm going to post it again. This is a screenshot of my game being a hundred percent complete yet I'm still at 99% on the bar. There's no way to get it complete now it's a bug. Extremely frustrated

Screenshot_20180717-042831.png
Message 3 of 5 (596 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same issue here and why is it maxed out at 25 points, last year I know I was in the high 90’s
Message 4 of 5 (508 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

i got the same issue 

Message 5 of 5 (495 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More