Tournament reset and Brian Cushing

by SplashDaddy15

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Tournament reset and Brian Cushing

★ Novice
I didn't get my Brian Cushing and I know you have got a lot of complaints about it and the tournament reset,but I just wanted to know what is going on, I would've got him and I know it I was in the top 3 percent so I am Pretty mad I wasted all my tickets for nothing so I just want to know want you are going to do about the Cushing. Thank you for your service you have a great game but this is just something I have been wondering.Thanks
Message 1 of 30 (1,978 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Tournament reset and Brian Cushing

Community Manager

@SplashDaddy15

Please prepare the items detailed at my post linked below so when you contact an Advisor, you have those things ready. Thanks

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Madden-NFL-Mobile/Tournament-Reset/m-p/6365939#M27341

barry.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 30 (2,082 Views)

All Replies

Still have not received any rewards

★★★ Newbie
Got an email from EA saying if I need help still and yes I do. Ign is kevinsonice and my email is [edit: email address removed]. I have not gotten Cushing now and the top 10 % for H2H. Fix.
Message 2 of 30 (1,905 Views)

Community Manager

@SplashDaddy15

Please prepare the items detailed at my post linked below so when you contact an Advisor, you have those things ready. Thanks

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Madden-NFL-Mobile/Tournament-Reset/m-p/6365939#M27341

barry.png
Message 3 of 30 (2,083 Views)

Did not receive Cushing after tournament reset

★★★★ Novice

I know I'm not alone, but I did not receive the Cushing tournament rewards after the points got reset over the weekend. I earned 15 wins and was in the top 2% before the reset. 

I contacted support and did not receive any response until the form email this morning, which claimed that "If you earned any Weekend Tournament rewards this weekend, we have added them to your account." I looked in my account and I still have not received the card.

I reopened my support ticket and got a response claiming that support could do nothing, and that this was an action that could only be taken by the studio and so I should post here. So that's what I'm doing.

I am still requesting that you award Cushing to those of us who would have received him before the reset. If you are not willing to do so, it would be helpful for you to communicate your criteria for choosing who received compensation.

Thank you for your time.

Message 4 of 30 (1,979 Views)

Re: Did not receive Cushing after tournament reset

★ Novice

Same here.... How can you prove you were in the top 5% if it reset... I was in the top1% before the reset and I feel like i have been robbed

Message 5 of 30 (1,960 Views)

★ Novice

Done all the things you have asked and still nothing. Being told I need to post here in the forum.... supplied screenshots etc.... I was top 1% at the time of reset !

Message 6 of 30 (1,857 Views)

Tournament fail

★★★ Newbie
I was top 2% when your server deleted the stats. I even did more blindly, using tickets. I have sent a ticket and emailed customer service who directed me here. I should have received Cushing but did not. I would appreciate it being sent to my account.
HSSMB
Message 7 of 30 (1,810 Views)

Re: Did not receive Cushing after tournament reset

★ Novice
Yes me as well and I wasted a lot of tickets to try to stay in the top 5% after I already had 15 wins. I should at least get a reimbursement of the tickets I wasted. My email that said the issue was resolved says everyone was sent a make-good gift or something like that but I haven't seen my gift.
Message 8 of 30 (1,952 Views)

No Cushing Contact us refuses to help

★★★★ Novice

So as per the attached the solution to us not having received Cushing is to use the contact us feature and the contact us feature are telling us to post here. Exactly how are we supposed to get the missing player.

contact.png
Message 9 of 30 (1,942 Views)

Re: No Cushing Contact us refuses to help

★ Guide

@Morkian - Open a case for EA Support.  As part of that process, you can add attachments to the case.  You'll need to include a screen capture from your device showing your Captain Status in the tournament for the "Yard Sale Tournament".  You'll also need to include a screen capture of your UID.  EA Support will review the information you provide them and, assuming you did in fact end the tournament in the Top 5%, they will send you Cushing.

Just follow the correct process for opening the case. E-mailing support back and forth isn't going to help.  Just open a ticket and attach the two items I reference above and let them escalate.

Message 10 of 30 (1,937 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More