Re: Top 100

by Bird0662

Original Post

Top 100

★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Blueberry, I hope someone failed to give us information on how we are going to upgrade these Top 100 with the event finishing in a few weeks ..

Message 1 of 9 (798 Views)

Community Manager

@Pitbull04_22 

There is a set to get a 94 OVR and they are able to be evolved. 

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 9 (752 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry So does that mean we won’t be able to level up the 92s we get from the badges since we can’t get more badges?
I don’t see the set to get the evolve able 94 except the gold football one
Message 3 of 9 (730 Views)

Community Manager

@daboyzhi 

There is a 94 Centennial version at the bottom for the sets of NFL 100 that you can get with the Golden Footballs. All of these players in general are evolvable though which can be done under Upgrades (select the 3 lines in the top left corner of the main menu to get there). Use the NFL 100 badges and players to further upgrade the 82 players to the 92 Centennial Edition via evolution.

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 9 (710 Views)

★★★ Novice

I guess my question is, will we be able to acquire more badges to evolve the 92s up to 100 after the event ends?
or does this mean we can only evolve them as far as we can with whatever amount of badges we collect during the event?

Message 5 of 9 (698 Views)

Community Manager

@daboyzhi 

Yep! You'll be able to evolve the NFL 100 players up to 100 OVR. Thumbs up

Blueberry.png
Message 6 of 9 (689 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Pitbull04_22 There will be a blitz event added for badges after the event is over .... I would think
Message 7 of 9 (644 Views)

★★★ Guide

I would suggest going all out on top 100 tokens.  I have.  I knew a jerry rice had to be comin...and ive waiting been waiting and building.

And i just got him.

I have near enough tokens right now to get another 100 wr.

Message 8 of 9 (638 Views)

Champion (Retired)

I saved up all my tokens I got just for this round of players in case they came out with largent and I was so happy I did. I got him ad already have him at 94 working on 96

Message 9 of 9 (591 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More