Re: To All who did not receive Centennial Players after Reset

by Bird0662

Original Post

To All who did not receive Centennial Players after Reset

★★★ Newbie

Please direct message me. I have tried to contact EA directly after having previously being informed by their representatives on the website “Muthead” that the new NFL100 receivers would Ben in 25 football packs today after 11:00am est.  Instead I wasted two redemptions attempting to get my Larry Fitzgerald. 

They have not been responsive, and rather insulting, to a customer who spends thousands a year on this game. 

PM and I will assist you to seek proper remedy pursuant to their terms of service through binding arbitration. 

They have not responded as to the imposed deadline of today, December 24, 2019, by 6:00pm est. 

I look forward to hearing from you all!

Sincerely,

Stephen Gutierrez, Esq

EF3BF1E2-5DBD-4535-8010-A352A80B3948.png
Message 1 of 6 (700 Views)

★★ Novice
@sguti040 This is my topic I lost my ID. I apologize
Message 2 of 6 (690 Views)

94 Ovr Centennial Select pack missing players

★ Novice

the set says new players will be added on the Tuesday following their release. The WRS were released on Friday 12/20 - Sunday 12/22  - I completed the select set looking for 94 OVR West Coast Jerry Rice on Wed 12/25 and none of the wide receivers were in the pack.

I didnt select any players and the pack is unopened but am I screwed now ? Did I lose my 25 Golden Footballs ? 

Message 3 of 6 (691 Views)

Re: 94 Ovr Centennial Select pack missing players

★★★★★ Apprentice

To think I want the QBs next week. 

I feel bad you clearly got the bad end of the stick!!!!! Wonder how EA is going to fix it.

Message 4 of 6 (658 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, @sguti040  @sgutier257 

We've seen concerns around this in the Madden Mobile subreddit as well where @EA_Messina responded. I'll do what I can to get this raised up, but at this moment I'm afraid we don't have any information on the topic. Will do my best to get more details on this as soon as possible, thank you for your patience in the meantime. The WR's were added to the Centennial Select Pack days ago though. 

Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 6 (598 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I've sent screen shots to ea help and was basically told there is nothing they can do . That's bs, it cost almost $50 to get the golden footballs if you bought the $2 pack I've sent you a pm @EA_Blueberry  . And truley understand youve been busy , but would like a response at your earliest convenience.  I still have the screenshots and time stamped,  showing that I opened that pack after the uf update . 

Message 6 of 6 (539 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More