Re: Tier 3 reward was not equal to what was put in

Champion

Final update regarding Firework 8:

Make goods were just sent out for this.

Banner AHQ Champion FIFA.png

Message 11 of 17 (395 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Have you heard anything from EA Sports? I received a response from my complaint telling me that it wasn't a fixable problem

Message 12 of 17 (389 Views)

Champion

@shaykhwaahidm1 wrote:

Have you heard anything from EA Sports? I received a response from my complaint telling me that it wasn't a fixable problem

Unfortunately in your case with Firework 9, there will not be any make goods sent out for that. The contents of that particular firework were verified to be correct and they decided that no make good was necessary.

Message 13 of 17 (380 Views)

★ Novice

They give 2x 89ovr player to "to account for the discrepancy"

To them 101ovr + 100ovr + 99ovr + 6x 94+ovr + 4 Blast Shields (20x 89ovr total) it's equal to 99ovr + 2 89ovr...

Can program a game but don't know math..

Message 14 of 17 (372 Views)

Champion

@JVNavarro wrote:

They give 2x 89ovr player to "to account for the discrepancy"

To them 101ovr + 100ovr + 99ovr + 6x 94+ovr + 4 Blast Shields (20x 89ovr total) it's equal to 99ovr + 2 89ovr...

Can program a game but don't know math..

@JVNavarro 

I hear you. We tried to push for more in terms of a make-good, but that was all we were able to get. Would also like to mention there was a chance at a "boom" by pulling a 102 OVR SB Master from the Firework, but admit the guaranteed contents were still lackluster. If anything, the issue seems to be that the game significantly overvalues the currency within the Fireworks.

I know it is not the answer you are looking for, but we did try to push for more here.

Message 15 of 17 (361 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thanks for the update. Sad to say that this failure seems to be the straw that broke the camels back and will lead to me deleting the game after ~6-years. GL to all other users
Message 16 of 17 (346 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Got the same problem...

Could have sold the 101 for way more than a million, and then get back a 99 & 100 ovr player with 250 tokens and 2500 gems. What a lame, lame promotion!! Highway robbery 

Message 17 of 17 (331 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More