Re: This years sb mvp

by SyndicatE1424

Original Post

This years sb mvp

★ Guide

Hope you guys are thinking about doing something else for the mvp. Already grinded to get Edelman,  and with boosts is at 100ovr. How can that be beat. The prize at the end is supposed to be bigger then the individual phase prizes. How you gonna top that?

Message 1 of 3 (258 Views)

★★★★ Novice

yeah thats what Im trying to figure out although you cant blame them for already having edelman and he gets mvp they cant predict that just not sure because to me there are way better WR in the game 

Message 2 of 3 (254 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

So they gave us the option to have him as a punt returner. WHY? Other than a punt return event, I have yet to use my 89 Antonio Brown PR. Why not a kick returner. I at least have to use that every lvl and now blitz tourney. I would have grabbed the KR to cover my 89 Tyler Lockett KR that I hardly use either, but at least I would have been able to keep my other Edelman,  and would have boosted the special teams with a practical player. I dont understand the thinking involved here, but this isnt the first time they have confused me with their decision making. 

Message 3 of 3 (229 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More