This really frustrates me. Like A LOT!!

by thegatorfan122

Original Post

This really frustrates me. Like A LOT!!

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

Phenoms is a time consuming pain in the arse, but if you can get one built they're great players. 

But man you have to pour a bunch of time and stamina to get one. 

And once you get one the grind isn't over. Now you have to spend more stamina and time to get more badges to upgrade him and hope you get a high tier. 

So I spent a lot, and I mean a lot of time, stamina and even about 20 bucks of real money to get this!! 😡😡😡

I'll NEVER waste my time on Phenoms again UNLESS the upgrade set garuntee a lever 4. 

[Removed - CM]

Screenshot_20190912-205511_Madden NFL.jpg
Message 1 of 9 (659 Views)

Re: This really frustrates me. Like A LOT!!

★★★★ Guide
@thegatorfan122 100% spot on!!! phenoms should be a minimum of tier 4 with a chance of being higher
Message 2 of 9 (608 Views)

★ Expert
@Sp3w4567 I honestly don't mind them starting out at tier 1. But when you grind out the upgrade it should be a minimum of tier 4.
They should do that with flashbacks and totw as well. Grind the player first and get his tier 1 card. Then grind his upgrade set to get his tier 4.
That would make sense to me but this random tier bull hockey is for the birds and as long as it's like this I'll save my stamina to make coin and buy the tier 4s in the ah... Im not busting my hump for a tier 2 player. I won't even add anything under tier 4 to my squad. Power is too important.
Message 3 of 9 (588 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@thegatorfan122 I'm Leary of legends now. I've completed 2 sets and bot were teir 4. i thought legends were automatically teir 4, as they should be, but i just saw teir 2 legends on the ah.
ridiculous that phenoms, legends, etc take so much to get and then have a high probability of being completely worthless
Message 4 of 9 (565 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@thegatorfan122 I hear ya ... Finally got a lb in the game that I wanted to upgrade from signature griffen , so I grinded to get 86 Collins, stupid me I didn't read the fine print and didnt see it's a " pick 1 of 2" out of possible 3 didnt get Collins so I had to pick between 2 tier 10's TENS ....tier fn tens wtf am I gonna or anybody gonna do with tier 10's when you're trying to grind out that garbage overdrive
Message 5 of 9 (508 Views)

★ Expert
@Bird0662 Sell him in the ah... I picked tier 1 Slay and sold him for 395k
Message 6 of 9 (487 Views)

Community Manager

@thegatorfan122  @Bird0662  @Sp3w4567 

Thank you for the discussion! We'll relay this up to the team to review for their feedback sessions. It's honestly really good to hear different perspectives on this and how your overall experience was. Although it wasn't the outcome in the end for you, @thegatorfan122, posts like this really give tremendous value for the team in knowing what direction they should go going forward when creating new items or making updates to certain ones to reward those that put in the time to earn them.

Blueberry.png
Message 7 of 9 (470 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@EA_Blueberry thanks for forwarding this on and helping us resolve these issues
Message 8 of 9 (463 Views)

★ Expert
@EA_Blueberry I know that y'alls job is not to fix our problems. But I do greatly appreciate that we can post our concerns here and have confidence that these issues will reach the proper people. For that I can't thank you guys enough.
Message 9 of 9 (454 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More