Re: The rating and ovr fiasco needs to stop ea.

by thegatorfan122

Original Post

The rating and ovr fiasco needs to stop ea.

★★★ Pro

Y'all should stop giving players a rating just because they have one attribute that's that number. For example, this dak should not be a 94 ovr just because he has a 94 awareness. Every single card that's like this doesn't add up. If the average rating is, let's say, an 88, how does one 94 attribute constitute him to be a 94? How do y'all go about rating the players anyway? Is their a link to something that explains it?

Screenshot_2019-02-06-23-00-22.png
Message 1 of 7 (365 Views)

★ Expert
The ratings on the back of the card are not all the attributes. There is a bunch of them that determine the final overall of a player. Some of them have nothing to do with the position.
This website shows all of the attributes of an individual player.
Root.tools.xyz
Message 2 of 7 (353 Views)

★ Expert
You can also see all of the upcoming players in a promo here. For example every toty player coming out is already listed on this site.
Message 3 of 7 (352 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

I actually have that site bookmarked, but I guess I should've added in that their rating shouldn't come from attributes that have nothing to do with their position either. Especially since we don't use nor benefit from route running and release for this version of dak. Plus when you look at different players for the same position (in general) they may have the same ovr but one may actual be worth the rating and the other is like how did they even get here comparing them side by side. Why would they even have dak, a qb, with a 90 catch in traffic, release and route running anyway, but then give him an 80 tor? There are players who have overalls with no attributes even close to that (their attributes). Maybe it's just me, but I think the ratings should represent the attributes that actually matter and are used. We're never going to be able to see or use this version of dak as a wr.

Message 4 of 7 (345 Views)

★★★ Pro
And I meant a link into the logic of these ratings/attributes and overalls.
Message 5 of 7 (341 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Where on this site
Message 6 of 7 (336 Views)
Highlighted

★ Expert
Look up the player you want in the search. Click on the player name and it will show you all of the players attributes
Message 7 of 7 (331 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More