by ascigliani

Original Post

Re: The Yard - Next step not loading

★★★★★ Expert

You tap on the screen.

Message 21 of 35 (834 Views)

★ Apprentice

I appreciate all the attention that this is getting and all the effort by community managers. But I gotta be honest, this is really frustrating and it makes me really mad because finally the game has a feature that I really enjoy and this happens.

Not only I am not able to play it, but I am missing on the opportunity to level up my avatar for the console Madden that I also play. Every day I am supposed to get 5 the yard stamina to keep up with the events and I have missed them for more than 2 months already. This is making my experience so unpleasant. Every time I spoke over the phone asking for support for this the only answer I get is to wait to see if more people have the same problem and they will look at it. Or also check if I have technical problems with my devices when clearly I do not because I have tried this in uncountable phones.

I need this issue to be resolved somehow please!

Message 22 of 35 (792 Views)

★ Apprentice
@ascigliani and now there is The Yard tournaments and I cannot unlock better teams because I cannot complete the maps. frustrating.
Message 23 of 35 (754 Views)

Re: The Yard - Can’t Move On

★★★ Novice

@EA_Blueberry 

@BeWell77 wrote:

I have finished through 2-4 in Green Bay but it has the intro still in white even though all challenges have been completed. It won’t let me move to HB positional event. 

This is the case for me as well, and I have been emailing EA for months, and it hasn’t even been fixed. I just want to do the event to upgrade my avatar and play Yard Arena. I don’t know if it has been fixed for @BeWell77 but I was sent here for answers and I do not see any answers. Please help.

Message 24 of 35 (737 Views)

Community Manager

This was raised up to the team and they're looking into it. I unfortunately don't have much to share outside of this, but it's being reviewed by the QA team. 

Blueberry.png
Message 25 of 35 (709 Views)

★ Apprentice

Please let us know if any solution comes up. I am seeing that many people now are having this issue, not only just myself.

thank you!

Message 26 of 35 (682 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry any word on this issue? I’m not sure if it’s on my end, however it seems nothing has changed.
Message 27 of 35 (605 Views)

Community Manager
@Wubz3227 No word yet, sorry. :\
Blueberry.png
Message 28 of 35 (539 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry No worries, just @ me whenever you get word.
Message 29 of 35 (489 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry Now that the new yard stage has come out, I am unable to play it because this bug has not been fixed. It still says I haven’t completed a dialogue section, so I cannot to the 2-4 final event. I would like to play the Berlin chapter, so please let me know if there is any word on anything.
Message 30 of 35 (417 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More