Re: Thanksgiving Promo

by lkbroach

Original Post

Thanksgiving Promo

★★★ Novice

Anyone running the events to try and get ingredients, but not getting any? I get not getting ingredients every play, but I shouldn’t do it 14 times and not get any of the ingredients...

Message 1 of 5 (283 Views)

Champion
@614Fan216 This game is my least favorite of all time! The timer on events, the ingredients needed to complete sets and the only way obtaining the 88’s is on auction house! Not good! Feel your pain bro!
Message 2 of 5 (273 Views)

★★★ Novice

100% agree, it’s almost like they want it to be strictly a pay to play game now.. this feast promo is the worst of the year, and the mid season awards wasn’t much better. Currently up to 22 ingredient-less wins 

Message 3 of 5 (258 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@614Fan216Yeah I've spent 25k in gems and 6k in madden cash ($60 American) and I'm not going to sniff the 92 Deion (not to mention 13mil in coins on players 20 of which I won't need now. ...). I'll be lucky I got 2 91s! For $60 I should get all the best players every promo automatically. This game is a cash grab. It's complete bull #$%&! You'd think with all that money coming in the product wouldn't be such garbage. But no the game play mechanics are worse than ever and the app crashes all the time...... I might still play some but I'm not spending anymore money for such trash!

Message 4 of 5 (247 Views)

Champion

I’m Learning only to complete doable sets without having to spend $$!!!

Message 5 of 5 (218 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More