Thanksgiving Promo events not unlocking

by headbusta1981

Original Post

Re: Thanksgiving Promo glitches

Community Manager

Just a heads up, the event is now active from 1PM ET to 7PM ET.

Blueberry.png
Message 21 of 24 (306 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Blueberry wrote:

Just a heads up, the event is now active from 1PM ET to 7PM ET.

Cool - now if only there was some consistency and openness about how and when it had been available from the start of the promo... there's no chance of me being able to get the 8 more completions of the Gobbler event done, which I could have done if this chain worked properly from the start.

Message 22 of 24 (305 Views)

Missing 85 OVR EDMUNDS

★★★★★ Newbie

The MM21 app closed when I went into Sets to Collect 85OVR Edmunds. Since then, I do NOT have him!! No, he isn’t in “Unclaimed Items” either. Now in Madden Tour, it says “COMPLETE”, but he is NOT THERE and I need him to not only complete the Madden Tour 89OVR Edmunds (Selsct) and also get the Edmunds Street Sign.

So now this also hinders me to Complete other Sets that are limited, like the Mid-Season Edmunds Street Sign Set and also in Black Friday Sets, where one needs all 4 Street signs. I won’t be able to Compmete that Set as well, for I will only have 3 of the 4 needed.

So long story short, this is hindering my Completion of so many sets and I am missing out because I have the Madden Tour Watt and Martin Complete, but even when I complete the Madden Tour Sharpe Set, I will still be Missing the Edmunds Street sign!! Then that makes me loose out on the Black Friday Sets, which changes constantly!!

What do I do?? I have had the app close on me numerous times, but never have I not gotten the Item. Normally, it would at least be in the “Unclaimed Items” Section and just open it...

I Need That 85OVR Edmunds and he isn’t Auction-able, so I can’t even buy him!!

What do I do?!?!?

Sincerely,

Loyal MM Player

Message 23 of 24 (272 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Man Madden21 really screwed the pooch this time, I am Livid 😡... but I have a Case # & they Did Nothing but spin me in a circle until the Sets went away....

So the Madden21 App closed (as usual) when I went to Redeem the 85OVR Edmunds, which led to a whole host of Sets that could NOT be Completed!! Things like the 4 Madden Tour Players at 94OVR wouldn’t matter if I had the fuel or not, because I only have 3 of the 4 Madden Tour Players!!

So they gave me a Case # and that was it... I missed out on So Much!!! I’m also a spender on the game & run a Top 1,000 League w/ a Doscord, but this past experience makes me just want to stop playing the game & obviously save my money!!! I’m done Ea, wait til’ 2K comes out... then you won’t have a choice, but to make whoever stays happy...

Amd no, he is not in Unclaimed Items or Anywhere Else in my Account & Who Cares Now because the Sets are almost All Done now and I got shafted in Madden Tour Sets, Madden Feast Sets & Black Friday Sets. I could have gotten the fuel to make them All 94OVR’s and I have a 91, a 92 & a 93... thanks Madden, your the Best!!

Regards,

2Swift4U

[Removed - CM]

iPhone 8Plus

Message 24 of 24 (248 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More