Thanksgiving Promo events not unlocking

by headbusta1981

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Thanksgiving Promo events not unlocking

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

It says to run the sweet, savory, and spicey blitz once each and the Mac Attack blitz will unlock. Mine has not. Also, on the Martin St sign exchange, I got one 85+ ovr. My league mate was allowed to get 10x 85+ players before he was locked out. #notfair

EA_Blueberry: Slight edit to post title for improved searched results

Screenshot_2020-11-19-10-02-47.png
Message 1 of 24 (1,503 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Thanksgiving Promo glitches

Community Manager

Hey, Madden Mobile community.

I got back into work today and just stumbled across this but it looks like it was fixed by the time I got to it. If another event doesn't unlock like this one did please let us know here. 

Good luck on your hunt! 

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 13 of 24 (1,773 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

SAME ISSUE.... Successfully completed all 3 events, and as can be clearly seen in the screenshot I took, the Mac Attack is STILL LOCKED. The best EA Support could do was to have me post this within the forum. 

D97C0980-3525-4FC6-83ED-5C2B931DEF6D.jpeg
Message 2 of 24 (1,485 Views)

★ Guide

I had the same problem. I Auto did them one time more each and it opened up. Kind of stupid. But it worked.

Message 3 of 24 (1,483 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@RunTMC666 Im having the sam issue and I tried doing what you did but it still hasnt worked
Message 4 of 24 (1,471 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@RunTMC666 I completed each one a few times as well as auto complete. I'm currently sitting at 10 of 20 tries on each Blitz and it's still locked for me. I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S20.
Message 5 of 24 (1,456 Views)

★ Guide

That’s unfortunate. Other guys in my league are having similar problems depending on what device they are using.

looks EA is having a hard time making this promo fluid. Hopefully they get it fixed before turkey day. LOL

Message 6 of 24 (1,451 Views)

★★★ Guide

I completed the events and saw it was still locked. So then I looked at the event and saw the timer ticking down (it was at 5:50 when I first looked) and thought maybe that was the time remaining before you could unlock it. So I tried all three events again when that time ran out. Still locked and the timer showed just less than 21:30 so unless EA does the right thing and fixes/changes this it looks like we are out of luck until tomorrow afternoon. Should have been caught in testing (I’m playing on an iPad).

Message 7 of 24 (1,442 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same issues here also. I tried opening them again on auto and nothing. The lock continues to stay there, with 20 hrs counting down.  I personally  am tired of exhausting energy for no reason. Hopefully this will get fixed soon. 

Message 8 of 24 (1,438 Views)

★ Guide

No one I know can access the mac & cheese. This promo is broken. It doesn’t feel like they care. I would’ve thought they would’ve responded to something by now. What a joke! Happy Thanksgiving everybody!

Message 9 of 24 (1,377 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I don’t got this issue I’m on Xbox 1 there is no way you can complete this turkey bowl rush 75 yards and the first quarter with a team with all 60 speed. Fix this please!!!! 

Message 10 of 24 (1,366 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More