Survival challenge. Another example of how the ratings don't mean anything. Smh.

by Humdinger504

Original Post

Survival challenge. Another example of how the ratings don't mean anything. Smh.

★★★ Pro

I have a 95 ovr offense and a 94 ovr defense. Now you would expect the survival challenge to be a bit easier considering my team ovr and that the survival challenge teams we play against ovr is always in the 70's. Nope. My offensive line can never block any of those 60 and 70 ovr defensive linemen, my 95 ovr Alvin Kamara rb can never out run any of them, my wr's always drop the ball or the secondary ALWAYS makes the play, my qb never puts it on the money, my defense can never stop the run, my secondary can never make a play on the ball (ever) and their receivers ALWAYS and I mean ALWAYS catch the ball no matter what. Mind you, these are 70 something overall teams I'm playing against with my 95 ovr offense and 94 ovr defense. And I know it's not just me because my league mates have brought it up and I've seen it post about it in this very forum before. But, nevertheless, these ratings don't mean anything. There's not enough op in the world for those teams to be that good to shut me out against a team like mines and I'm no slouch when it comes to gameplay, unless the ratings simply just don't mean anything. Some people don't even bother to play the survival challenge anymore because of how ridiculous it is. And I don't blame them one bit. Just another example of how far down this game has gone. 

Message 1 of 1 (141 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More