Super Bowl AH problem

by CSP002

Original Post

Super Bowl AH problem

★★★ Newbie

Hello, i have found that the super bowl players that i post in the auction house are not being bought, even tho i put them at a price where all of the other players that are the exact same are being sold as soon as the auction house resets. What should i do because i am loosing a lot of coins and it is getting very annoying 

Message 1 of 4 (205 Views)

Re: Super Bowl AH problem

★ Guide

Lol, they have you posting to the broke, no money servers, just like me. Cards getting purchased left and right for 365k - 400k and I cant get a start price of 275k going. It is so annoying. 

Message 2 of 4 (184 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Right... i put up a diamond legends player that all others are being sold for 250k and fast, but mine won’t sell for less than half of that. Ugh
Message 3 of 4 (181 Views)

★ Guide

I'm beginning to think they are not posting some of our auctions. I sold 11 diamond primetime players the other night, posted them all at 1000 start price, and a mil bin price. 3 did not sell, even for 1000 madden coins. I mean, you can't sit here and tell me that was posted. A diamond for 1000 madden coins, who cares who it was? Tells me they do not post some of our auctions, especially the ones they think we are going to make good coin off of. They want it to be as hard as possible to make coin, so you have to buy madden cash. I do believe the bot buys alot up at lower prices to give the perception that things are being bought. Kinda fishy when I have been pressing refresh every 1-2 seconds but when the drop happens, half are already bought up. It's funny, but some fishy things going on in AH, and i think ea is playing some games in there themselves.

Message 4 of 4 (176 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More