Sold an item but you haven't gotten your coins yet? Read here

by MorningTimeCloud

Original Post

Re: Madden mobile lost players

★★★ Newbie

Mine did the same thing with Rob Ninkovich. Afterwards, I couldn't even enter the auction place again for a couple of minutes. This happened around mid afternoon yesterday.

Today, I woke up and I had 12 messages in my Madden Mobile inbox and it said that I had in fact won him even though he didn't appear in my lineup the day of. It also notified me that some of my auctions had expired and that I had won TWO MORE Ninkoviches because I made the mistake on bidding for two more after it told me I won but didn't

Pros and Cons:

Pros: I got 3 Ninkoviches (one I could use, two I could sell)

Cons: I lost basically all of my coins. I did only have 8,000 coins to start with though so...

Just give it time and DON'T bid on more of the same player if this happens again (unless you want to).

Hope this helps!

Message 611 of 620 (861 Views)

Re: Sold an item but you haven't gotten your coins yet? Read here

★★★★★ Newbie
Everytime I win an auction I never get the player but my coins are taken.
Message 612 of 620 (850 Views)

Bid money not returned

★★★★ Apprentice
I was bidding on an OVR 86 Red Bryant this morning. But, my funds weren't returned once a higher bid was entered. To say the least, it was frustrating because I could no longer continue to bid as the bank had my money still. At the ends, I lost (go figure right?!) but I also never got my money back (well over 800,000) some 12 hours later. Please help. Thx.
Message 613 of 620 (852 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I sold my Brett kern for 1650000 on the auction and only got 450000 when I collected it.. Is this the same issue or do I need to try somthing different? Please help ea!!!! I need my 1000000 back!
Message 614 of 620 (825 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just Wait R-E-L-A-X

Message 615 of 620 (822 Views)

Re: I lost my coins in the marketplace.

★★★ Newbie

I just posted about that!!!!!! I here you it's ridiculous

Message 616 of 620 (821 Views)

Madden Mobile Coin Loss

★★ Newbie
I bought a Night Train Lane for 99 Mill and it took my coins and now I am broke I haven't gotten my player for a couple days I WANT MY COINS BACK
Message 617 of 620 (819 Views)

Re: lost coins

★★★ Newbie
I hace the dame problema u lose lime 120,000
Message 618 of 620 (790 Views)

Re: lost coins

★★★ Newbie
I hace been Santiago for 5 days
Message 619 of 620 (771 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Hello, i send a card that Cost 1000000000 and i dont have the item and the money
Message 620 of 620 (691 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More