Sold an item but you haven't gotten your coins yet? Read here

by MorningTimeCloud

Original Post

won but really i lost

★★★ Newbie

lost about 35,000 coins on a winning bid for a 91 captain nick mangold i did not receive the player nor did i get my coins back it also messed up once then it showed back up again as winning bid and i didnt recieve the card or coins so i had to buy one at 50,000 please help thanks i could really use them coins asap

Message 561 of 620 (241 Views)

Re: won but really i lost

★★★ Apprentice

the game is messed up to say the least. I just posted 2 steve atwaters for 14,799,998 but it only shows I have 1 in the auction. either the other one sold and I just have to wait a few hours or it ran out the backdoor of the auction house with the rest of the auction servers offline at the moment.

such a good game and concept, but the flow of functionality is equal to watching paint dry on a hot summer day

Message 562 of 620 (236 Views)

Re: Sold an item but you haven't gotten your coins yet? Read here

★★★ Newbie
I went on a pack opening spree and landed a Lombardi getting carried off elite, and put it up for about 200k.. I also put up some other superbowl elites around the same time. ive received my money for the elites that sold, but I cannot find my Lombardi in the "my auctions" tab. Has it sold?

The thing that worries me is how ive received the inbox messages from my other items that sold
yet the Lombardi just disappeared...
Message 563 of 620 (341 Views)

Re: My Players Disappeared From My Auction

★★★ Newbie
At least most of them... I've lost over 20mill because of this glitch.. EA better fix this before people start getting really ticked off..
Message 564 of 620 (270 Views)

Re: Auctions Disappearing

★★★ Newbie
EA won't fix this cause the too busy updating and not fixing glitches. And say bye to those players cause they could give a *..
Message 565 of 620 (238 Views)

player and/ or coins gone in auction bid

★★★ Newbie
I was bidding on 99 Demarco Murray for 5.7 million. I was the leading bid when timer went into negatives and the "new" pending popped up. 10hrs later no player card or nearly 6 million coins have been returned to me. I have rebooted app, cleared data on app, didn't remove and re add app but that shouldn't matter. Opened a case but sill waiting on outcome. One way or the other will I get either one back? If I lose the money and/ or don't get the player I will be very displeased! I believe if this happens EA should credit you something for inconvenience. I couldn't play the game the entire time the case was being done because I had no coins. Thanks just voicing my displeasure.
Message 566 of 620 (243 Views)

Re: Sold an item but you haven't gotten your coins yet? Read here

★★★ Newbie
I have the same problem but with 99 Brady. Thats 700k that I may never get back and am very concerned about
Message 567 of 620 (321 Views)

Re: won but really i lost

★★★★ Apprentice
Noticed you put up a player for 14 million 8... Who has that kind of coin to buy that?!?! I've been playing for a while and have amassed a modest amount myself but I'm clearly not doing the right thing to have that kind of bank roll....
Message 568 of 620 (224 Views)

Auction House

★★★ Newbie
I have recently posted 2 players of mine in the Auction House. When I checked to see how there were doing in "My Auctions", I realized they were no longer there. I would like to know if there is anything that you can do or if that is just a normal problem throughout the game. When will my players reappear so that I may claim my coins?
Message 569 of 620 (210 Views)

Lose Coins in Auction !

★★★ Newbie

Today i sell troy polamalu (98) for 15,55mio and when the timer was finished i didnt get my money or my item back !

Message 570 of 620 (223 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More