Sold an item but you haven't gotten your coins yet? Read here

by MorningTimeCloud

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sold an item but you haven't gotten your coins yet? Read here

Hero (Retired)

To avoid avoid any more threads being posted here and on Answer HQ about this problem, Its already known by the devs.

If you sold an item and you haven't gotten your coins yet. Please be patient. You will get them typically within a few hours. Please wait up to 48 Hours and if you have not gotten anything yet, Contact EA Customer Support here: http://help.ea.com/en/

Thanks!

Message 519 of 620 (13,404 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sold an item but you haven't gotten your coins yet? Read here

Hero (Retired)

Actively moving new posts on this problem to this thread. Please do not post anymore as its not needed. Read the OP and all new info will be added to it.

View in thread

Message 524 of 620 (7,165 Views)

All Replies

I lost my coins in the marketplace.

★★★★ Novice
I bid on two auctions now and have lost both. Problem is I never received my coins back. This is the 2nd time I have tried to notify you about this problem. I have lost over 140,000. I don't know the exact amount, but it's very discouraging when you save up the coins only to lose them all. Please help.
Message 1 of 620 (24,100 Views)

Madden mobile lost players

★★★ Newbie
I tried to buy Tom brady in an online auction. It said I won then it crashed. When I looked for him I couldn't find him. How can I get him back?
Message 2 of 620 (23,978 Views)

lost coins

★★★ Newbie
Had just submitted a bid when a head to head matchup started repeatedly showing up on my screen. During this time I was outbid, but when I went back to the screen to bid I found out that I couldn't get my coins back. Now, I have no coins and no player. Help?
Message 3 of 620 (23,975 Views)

lost players after auctions expired

★★★ Newbie

i tried to collect my players back in messagebox after my auctions  expired.

but some of  them was not back to my items.

i checked the auction house they were still there but i could do nothing.

after a while, i could not find them anymore neighter in my items nor auctions.

Message 4 of 620 (23,974 Views)

Two Gold Trophies Disappeared!

★★★ Novice
After putting two of my trophies up for auction for four hours that did not sell, I collected them to find out that they both dissappeared! EA please fix this!
Message 5 of 620 (23,972 Views)

Re: I lost my coins in the marketplace.

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

If you have lost coins in an auction or have not received and item from an auction please allow 24hrs to pass for the coins or item(s) to become available.

After 24hrs if the coins or items are not available to you then first power your device off and back on.

If your missing items or coins are still not available upon login then contact an Advisor for assistance.

If required, click the following link to contact an Advisor: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?category=demo-beta

For help on how to contact an Advisor please use this link: http://answers.ea.com/t5/EA-Help-Beta/How-to-contact-a-Game-Advisor-using-the-new-EA-Help-page/td-p/...

*Marked as solution for player visibility

barry.png
Message 6 of 620 (23,979 Views)

Re: I lost my coins in the marketplace.

[ Edited ]
★ Novice
I lost just over 160000 coins trying to bid on JJ Watt this evening on my Ipad with madden mobile. Coins just disappeared and after the auction (which I lost) i never got the coins back. Please help me resolve this. It was a lot of work and time to get those coins. I tried to login using the above post info, but it doesn't seem to be for madden mobile.
Message 7 of 620 (23,939 Views)

Lost coin and player in auction. Over 13,000

★ Novice
Bid on a player 13,000 coin. Then an error message came up. Did not get player and lost coin. It took a long time to save over 130000 coins can you fix this? Thanks
Message 8 of 620 (23,921 Views)

Purchased then signed out

★ Newbie
I recently downloaded madden mobile I decided to spend $.99 on a gold value pack and when I made the purchase the game signed me out and forced me to restart from the beginning and I'm sure that the purchase registered. Plz help!
Message 9 of 620 (23,889 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More