Re: My Players Disappeared From My Auction

by Rhinols

Original Post

Re: My Players Disappeared From My Auction

★★★★★ Novice

As posted above, it's a glitch.  At least most of them show up again in the next day or so.

Message 551 of 620 (387 Views)

Re: Auction house glitch

★★★ Newbie
i had a simlar problem, i bidded about 290,000 gold on a 99 rated aaron rodgers, watched the bid run out to -60 and assumed i won. i went to exit out and the network timed out amd closed on me. this has happened before amd usually when i load back up the app i either get the player if i won, or my gold back if i lost. this time though, i've gotten neither back.
Message 552 of 620 (332 Views)

Re: Madden NFL coins

★★★ Newbie
Same thing happened today with rams team MVP
Message 553 of 620 (289 Views)

Re: Madden NFL coins

★★★★★ Novice

Just wait.  They are having tons of server issues with the game.  They'll eventually show up.  Most of the time I've gotten them back 1 at a time over the next day or so.

Message 554 of 620 (286 Views)

Re: Auction house glitch

★★★ Apprentice
I agree. Customer service is a joke. Sent them numerous screen shots showing me being the winning bidder, yet somehow it ends up me losing. Supposedly escalated to specialts but no response in over 2 weeks.
Message 555 of 620 (316 Views)

I lost an auction, but it still took my coins! Over 15mil lost!

★★★ Newbie
I was biting on a Steve Atwater today, and as I was biding, the time of the action went into the negatives. I thought I had won the bid. However, it was still counting down into the negatives. I then closed the auction tab with the button X and then refreshed. The aution was sold, it was not in my bids, and it took 15 million coins away! I trying relaunching the app but nothing happened. Will my coins be returned to me I don't know, however if they don't I expect that I will get * 15 mil back. Help anyone?
Message 556 of 620 (338 Views)

Re: I lost an auction, but it still took my coins! Over 15mil lost!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Yes I have experienced this too, right now I am waiting to get my Earl Thomas that I bided on. I bided 25,000 and the numbers kept going down to more negatives, so I assumed I won, so I exited out and I didn't get my Earl Thomas! Wow EA! EA is so bad. so much problems on EA. SO MUCH GLITCHES IN THIS GAME AND SO MUCH NONE SENSE PROBLEMS!!!!!
Message 557 of 620 (333 Views)

Problem with Madden Mobile auction house

★★★ Newbie
I bid 20K coins on a player in an auction, but it crashed. I never got the player or my coins back. Anyone ever have this issue? Did you get your coins back at least?
Message 558 of 620 (294 Views)

★★★ Newbie
You think that's bad, I had 2 million coins. I bid on a MVP 99 Brady, Joe Montana (98) & some more players something is really wrong in the game
Message 559 of 620 (320 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

They've really been struggling tonight.  I won a much cheaper card tonight (34,900) and it disappeared when time ran out.  About 5 min later I got a message saying the item had closed, went to the auction and it shows I'm the winner.  That was 30-45 min ago and I don't have the card or my coins.  Funny since it said in the message I had lost but the auction showed I won.

Give it some time though.  Generally the items show up on their own after they get the lag out of the system (in other words, when people quit playing and the servers get a chance to catch up)

Edit:  I just had it happen again.  I won an auction, I got the error message saying the item had closed and to go to the auction house to retrieve my coins only to see the message that I won the auction.  No coins and no player right now.

Message 560 of 620 (312 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More