Madden Mobile . . . Auction Failure

by alli1701

Original Post

LOST MONEY IN AUCTION

★★ Novice
I have been saving money to buy Jerry Hughes order to complete his MVP set. I finally save enough and end up spending over 60,000 coins on an auction. I had the auction up when it ran out of time and all it did was countdown in the negatives. In the background I could see the auction and it said I lose. I close out the app and check and the money and the player are no where to be found. Normally they send it back but Its been 3 or 4 days since the Thanksgiving Event started and still I do not have my coins back.
Message 210 of 620 (278 Views)

Madden Mobile Lost Coins

★★★ Newbie
I sold a Doug Martin in the auction house and someone bought him for about 20k and I haven't got the gold yet and it's been about five hours. I sold another player and posted it at the same time but I got the gold from it right away but still haven't got the gold from the Doug Martin. Can someone please help?
Message 211 of 620 (279 Views)

Madden NFL Mobile

★★★ Newbie

I was playing this Madden Mobile all weekend and finally racked up 75k. I was so pumped and bid 50k on a team of the week Lagarrette Blount. I was the highest bidder and time ran out. It then went to negative seconds and said I won. I went to my bids... nothing there. Went to my team... nothing there. Now I have no player and I lost my 50k coins. Please help

Message 212 of 620 (373 Views)

Paid for player at auction. Lost my money and never recieved player

★ Newbie
I would like this resolved. This has happened on multiple transactions and most of them were worth less coins so i got over it but i spent a ton more coins this time and this shouldnt happen as often as it has...
Message 213 of 620 (280 Views)

No coins !

★★ Novice
I sold one of my player for 25,000 but I didn't receive any coins and he's not in "my auctions" or lineup. Please help !
Message 214 of 620 (260 Views)

Re: Paid for player at auction. Lost my money and never recieved player

★★★ Newbie
Me to I have experienced this several times with the auction where I lose my coins or my player and most of the time it's both I wish they would get this fixed what are we suppose to do when you lose your money?????
Message 215 of 620 (277 Views)

Re: Paid for player at auction. Lost my money and never recieved player

★★★ Newbie
The same thing has happened to me on several occasions how do we get our money back or are we just sol this sucks love the game but I hate working hard to get coins only to lose them in the auction
Message 216 of 620 (273 Views)

Auction purchasing

★★★ Newbie
Player was not received after currency was removed from auction
Message 217 of 620 (266 Views)

Madden mobile

★★★★ Novice
I bid $12,300 on a turkey but the bid did not show up under my bids tab and my money is gone. Please help! Thank you
Message 218 of 620 (262 Views)

Madden Mobile . . . Auction Failure

★★★★ Novice
When I win an auction, I do not receive the item. When I look under the my bids tab, it says the auction was won by someone else. This is very frustrating. If it says I won I should receive the item.
Message 219 of 620 (266 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More