Sliver packs

by The_Dabomber

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sliver packs

★★★ Apprentice

No matter what tier i am od i only get sliver packs any1 else having thos probelm

Screenshot_2019-08-14-12-07-08.png
Screenshot_2019-08-14-07-52-01.png
Screenshot_2019-08-14-12-07-08.png
Message 1 of 13 (877 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: False advertising?

Community Manager

Hey, support had been gathering examples for this for the studio, but as of my most recent update we seem to have enough. 

The studio are looking into this, when we have an update we'll share it with you.

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 9 of 13 (795 Views)

All Replies

Re: Sliver packs

★ Expert
@The_Dabomber Yeah me too man. It was like that all last season too. I don't get it, but it's how they do it. I would love to get better rewards in those packs
Message 2 of 13 (860 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
  • I have mentioned the probelm to ea so i posted here so otger players can poat tgere srceen shots and give more a spotlight so they can correct it 
Message 3 of 13 (851 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@The_Dabomber  every tier getting silver packs, elite, hof, all the same like your pic. only the fancy icon in the od lobby changed.

Message 4 of 13 (847 Views)

False advertising?

★ Expert

I'm in gold tier in overdrive. The overdrive pack states you get a gold tier when you hit 3000 points. But when you claim it it still only gives you a silver tier pack. 

I took the picture showing it shows a gold tier pack after I claimed the pack because I didn't have the foresight to take a screenshot before hand. But trust me it showed as a gold tier pack when I claimed it. 

Screenshot_20190815-185529_Madden NFL.jpg
Screenshot_20190815-185501_Madden NFL.jpg
Screenshot_20190815-185509_Madden NFL.jpg
Message 5 of 13 (835 Views)

Community Manager

@thegatorfan122 @The_Dabomber @thalastg 

Guys, please make contact with an EA Game Advisor so we can look into this for you.

Click the following link to get started: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

For help with contacting an Advisor, please see this link: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/contact-ea-help/

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 6 of 13 (818 Views)

★ Expert
@EA_Barry I'm not trying to be smart, but I thought that was what we did here.
We post an issue that we have in game, and you guys note it and report it to the right people.
I will contact EA Help but I promise that they will just refer me back here.
I'll let you know what they say.
Message 7 of 13 (815 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Barry  hi barry. i hope not that you just chime in here bc of ops usage of a juridical, and even if it seems a bit far fetched for a regular person, in fact the correct juridical term of what is happening here? i'm not tryin to be smart like @thegatorfan122 either bc it is already confirmed that i am.

+ yeah, i cosign what gator said about the procedure hoops to jump thru. whats the point, the thing is reported here already and an official representitive, you in this case, took already knowledge of it.

Message 8 of 13 (803 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, support had been gathering examples for this for the studio, but as of my most recent update we seem to have enough. 

The studio are looking into this, when we have an update we'll share it with you.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 9 of 13 (796 Views)

★ Expert
@EA_David Perfect. Thanks David
Message 10 of 13 (791 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More