Re: Sexually offensive/profane league names

by EA_Barry

Original Post

Sexually offensive/profane league names

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I have reported the league, [Edit - Admin.] 3 times in-game for profane league name to no avail. It is an obvious violation of your own T.O.S. that doesn't require investigating to correct. I have also previously reported the league [Edit - Admin.] as having a sexually offensive name because of what it implies. My 12 yr old son plays this game and came home one day asking about it because his friends told him what it is referring to. You are quick to take action for anything that affects your bottom line but I'd argue that all violations of your terms of service should be taken as seriously as the next. For a game that is not rated "M for Mature" these things are unacceptable. I hope you will agree and do the right thing. I was directed here as a result of the MO forums now.being read only.

Message 1 of 2 (350 Views)

Re: Sexually offensive/profane league names

Community Manager

@jafo1969 

Leagues with offensive name should definitely be reported so thank you for doing that.

For some countries, 13 years old is the minimum age for online access and this can be as high as 18 for some regions.

A twelve year old child should not be playing online.

See the following link for information regarding online access for child accounts, thank you.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/online-access-for-child-accounts/

barry.png
Message 2 of 2 (342 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More