Re: Season 6 X-Factors Discussion Thread!

by basterdson

Original Post

★★ Apprentice

Need Help!  I’m not sure what happened but after all was said and done, I have a huge mountain to climb. The rewards scale has me at 15K points and the next award is at 45K. Meaning I have to make up 30K points playing a ton of games and challenges.  Is this normal and I have a long while before I see another milestone or is something wrong. Any help is appreciated. Thank you! 

8BF7CB2C-B7B8-4FF1-8330-BDD0D71BBB66.jpeg

Message 11 of 46 (743 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

you * took too many points away.  go * yourselves

they censored clocksuckers and flockers

Screenshot_20210302-170855_Madden NFL.jpg
Message 12 of 46 (736 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Maddensuks1 I am around where you are at now i feel like if they would have done nothing at all things would be better. Now I have a huge mountain to climb. I actually feel like had more points before ea did anything
Message 13 of 46 (730 Views)

★★★ Novice

I agree with this. If the points that were accidentally dished out already claim the rewards. Then why take them back just to complicate things more. Now I have to get 100k worth of points with no achievements since EA wants to take back my points and move me from rank 154 to 1000+

Message 14 of 46 (720 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Because they haven't claimed them ea should make it it I went an reclaimed it after it boosted mine I was still in the top 4 or 5 without the claim pts I just want my rightful spot back tbh 

Message 15 of 46 (672 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I need my original spit back I didn't kno I was just claiming but I was in the top 5 b4 ever claiming these missed 3x mtioler pts an would like to get my spot back cause once I seen it gave too many pts I went an re claimed the pt reduction so will we re gain are original spots on leaderboards an reset those that are not claiming there reduction claim ?

Message 16 of 46 (672 Views)

★★★ Newbie

you * intentionally made the messages so small we had no alternative to open them not knowing the hard screw.  i want my money back!!!!

Message 17 of 46 (657 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_Blueberry what’s up with EA doing some silly things bro???? Why would it not count my 8 points in LVL. Like millions upon millions of dollars your company gets and you still find a way to be a poor company! SMDH

0FE9B480-ED3F-4A6A-8563-07A875B8474F.png
A67AF708-290F-49D8-97D4-566F4D18DFD3.png
627B93BA-1F18-4924-824D-7284CC2B3B6F.png
Message 18 of 46 (615 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hey boss any update on the reduction points for leaderboard is that still happening cause be nice to get my number 5 or 6 spot I paid for an worked hard back just checking on any update thanks

Message 19 of 46 (610 Views)

★★★ Novice

I’ve finished in the top 100 last two seasons this season I’m 700 cause ea screwed everything up. And the people in top 100 now are not the usuals from past seasons. It’s making me wish I never spent a $ on this game and for sure this will be my last year. I’m not coming back in madden 22 to spend money and be screwed over again 

Message 20 of 46 (574 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More