Re: Season 6 X-Factors Discussion Thread!

by basterdson

Original Post

Season 6 X-Factors Discussion Thread!

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey, Madden Mobile Community!

Season 6 X-Factors is now live! This event runs from 2/26 to 4/2. The Community Manager hosted a Q&A on the subreddit here

This is the thread to discuss strategy, help each other out, ask questions, and of course provide feedback on your experience playing this program. We'll share this thread along to the team so they can digest it for future programs. 

Good luck during the event!

Blueberry.png
Message 1 of 46 (2,190 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

The discussion tread for X Factors  is finally here .  I just completed my first sets today. One of the players had 2 interceptions in one day .

Message 2 of 46 (2,173 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Why would EA acknowledge a bug in the Season 6 Field Pass multiplier, give the points that were earned based on that multiplier, and then take them right back???? Unbelievable!! 

Message 3 of 46 (2,122 Views)

★★★ Novice
I wondered the same I came here for answers but I’m sure there will be none
Message 4 of 46 (2,113 Views)

★★★ Novice

I wondered the same I came here for answers but I’m sure there will be none

Message 5 of 46 (2,114 Views)

★ Apprentice

This is inexcusable. I have paid hundreds of dollars into Madden mobile 21. I paid for the XFactor Vip Pass for $29.99 like everyone else, on top of the $1.99, $4.99, $9.99, and $19.99 field pass points. EA made a mistake on the 3x multiplier and offered 100k xfactor points. Not 2 minutes went by and they took away those points and offered 1k points. Yet, everyone in top 1000 managed to keep the points that they didn’t earn. It was given to them just like you and me. So why do points get taken away from us the little guys but not anyone from top 100. They have 300k points now which means 100k points they did not earn but yet EA did not take that away from them. I was top 500 working my way into Top 100 with earned points. Now, I am at 1,000 and above. This is gross to know that you contribute financially to this game and they disrespect you in this fashion. This is why I will not return next season and will not return ever again. I have been spat on way too much from EA over the year and it’s time to take a stand and stop allowing EA to financially destroy us and still manage to take away what we were entitled too in the first place.

2110416F-3CD2-428A-B39B-61727627899E.png
29D2952C-27FB-4B80-ACD9-207DCDC92D51.png
Message 6 of 46 (2,095 Views)

Community Manager

The team is aware of points not being removed from the leaderboard and working on it. The multiplier gave too many points that was not originally intended, so it was removed for everyone across the board that gained from it. 

Blueberry.png
Message 7 of 46 (2,079 Views)

★ Apprentice

That still shouldn’t be a reason for other players to possess a 100 overall player and others not just based on a 10 to 25k point margin. These players didn’t earn to possess a 100 overall player before others by such a small margin. This creates a significant competitive disadvantage through all platforms and all rewards earned through EA’s mistake should be taken away. It’s not our fault that EA’s mistake allowed many players to possess a 100 overall player 

Message 8 of 46 (2,062 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yep I noticed same issues. 

Message 9 of 46 (2,056 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry It seems to me everyone already got the rewards and so,e even got the 100 overall player. So why not just let everyone keep the points?
Message 10 of 46 (2,055 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More