RttP Mastery Badges

by starwarsgeek1217

Original Post

Accepted Solution

RttP Mastery Badges

★★★★ Apprentice

I completed all 8 division sets in the RttP sets tab but I must have done it at the exact moment the 10:30am refresh hit because my game crashed repeatedly for about 10 minutes and I'm not sure I got my 5000 RttP points. Was there a Mastery Badge for that as well because I didn't get that either. How do I get my rewards?

Message 1 of 4 (1,105 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: RttP Mastery Badges

Community Manager

@starwarsgeek1217 

If you are unsure whether you received the rewards or not, please contact an EA Advisor by submitting a case in-game so they can pull up your account to check completion and reward history.

How to get help inside of Madden Mobile

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/madden/madden-nfl-mobile/get-help-in-madden-nfl-mobile

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (971 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@starwarsgeek1217 

If you are unsure whether you received the rewards or not, please contact an EA Advisor by submitting a case in-game so they can pull up your account to check completion and reward history.

How to get help inside of Madden Mobile

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/madden/madden-nfl-mobile/get-help-in-madden-nfl-mobile

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 4 (972 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@starwarsgeek1217 I'm having the same problem. I contacted an advisor like they said but all he said was that they were aware of the issue and were working to fix it. It was nice to get a fast response, but from the looks of it I'll just get cheated out of those points.
Message 3 of 4 (493 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry I made a case and got and response but nothing changed. I proved that I completed the sets (screenshots) is there not a way for them to access my access my account and give me the points?
Message 4 of 4 (480 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More