Road to the Draft Field Pass Calendar, Details, and Feedback! (4/3 - 4/28)

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Road to the Draft Field Pass Calendar, Details, and Feedback! (4/3 - 4/28)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

*UPDATE* 4/29/20

Drop your thoughts on the Road to the Draft theme here: https://forms.gle/vLcW8XjPQvm6B4yB6

Hey, Madden Mobile fans!

The Road to the Draft launches today at 4PM ET along with Madden Max. Below you'll find the calendar, an example of rewards, and the breakdown of the entire event in the video below featuring the Madden Mobile Community Manager and Game Changer Noobkill_213.

If you have any questions or feedback, please leave it here.

Blueberry.png
Message 1 of 16 (2,191 Views)

Re: Road to the Draft Field Pass Calendar, Details, and Feedback! (4/3 - 4/28)

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry I see they added old players to Madden Max to make people's favorite players relevant again.
I agree with this.

I got shammed when Mobile removed my purchasable movers packs since I thought the event was going to end on 4/4.

But dare I must say now that I can put some of my Broncos players back in the starting line up. I am going to purchase the field pass.
Message 2 of 16 (2,101 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry

I purchased the field pass with the 4x multiplier today for guantlet/season mode, but I’m not getting the bonus, just the base draft points. The multiplier worked for gauntlet, but not season play. It says it’s active in my front office. Any suggestions?

Thanks
Message 3 of 16 (2,081 Views)

★★ Novice

Same thing for me! I purchased and got the multiplier for the masters, but not for the season games. Very frustrating!!

Message 4 of 16 (2,053 Views)

★★★ Guide

@EA_Blueberry 

Same with me .

I bought the field pass.

Went through one masters round and one of those events did not multiply from 100 to 500.

And played one season game....and got 125 points.

I know it just dropped today 

And staffing is probably a bit screwy right now

But please pass this info along to your partners 

So they can hopefully make a fix.

Thankyou✌

Message 5 of 16 (2,018 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry I bought the Field pass and I am not getting the times 4 or 5 bonus, I’ve already done a season and i am in the process of doing another please help Gators.jf is username
Message 6 of 16 (1,892 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Blueberry @ Any update on the multiplier problem yet?? I’ve played 6 games into the season but am waiting until a resolution to play more. Please help or respond. 

Message 7 of 16 (1,847 Views)

★★★ Guide

@getkismet 

Hes usually off work saturday and sunday, I believe

Im not playing season because of this problem.

....theyll fix it....

Message 8 of 16 (1,771 Views)

★★★ Guide

@EA_Blueberry 

40 rttd stamina to do an easter event?

Thats too much.

Message 9 of 16 (1,770 Views)

Community Manager

@RealDealRel 

Stoked to see that too. Champ Bailey is in there which someone else has been asking to return in these forums as well. Good luck going after what you couldn't get the first time around.

@sunsetboy4ever 

The Easter Badge Blitz is 20 stamina while the other events are 40 stamina, however the 40 stamina gives you a chance at an Elite II Easter Egg and 80+ RttD player after every win, so the trade-off is that you spend a little more stamina to hopefully get rewarded more for it.

Regarding the 4X Multiplier, the team attempted to address that over the weekend and it doesn't look like it stuck. They're still actively on it and we'll provide updates here on it's progress as soon as possible. Appreciate you all giving us the heads up on this and hope you're enjoying the new programs so far. 

Blueberry.png
Message 10 of 16 (1,730 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More