Re: Ripped off in Madden NFL Mobile

by jimdundas

Original Post

Ripped off in Madden NFL Mobile

★★ Newbie
I recently completed the Veterans event in Madden NFL Mobile. I needed to get 45 passing yards with my tight end in 3 attempts I got more than enough yards every single attempt and the game said I had 0. It took my energy and reward. Is there anyway I can get my energy back and a veteran player that was in the reward or at the very least credit for a veteran player. I really feel like I'm getting ripped off here.
Message 1 of 8 (1,037 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
I have that problem long time ago until I realized that I was using a WR instead of a TE. But if that is not the case, the system has now way to return whatever you loss.
Message 2 of 8 (1,029 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I tried passing to a wide receiver and that did not count either. Odd thing is it says TEs and there is only one tight end, I think it means running backs but that is not what it says
Message 3 of 8 (1,018 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Ok, I have replicated the problem and it was indeed a glitch that ea should fix. I did the veterans and game changers event, the problem occur during the first intance you TRY the event, I THROW A COMPLETE PASS to my WR and even go for a TOUCHDOWN but both pass and yardages did not count. Again, this only occur for the first try, second one did fine. Hope this is also your case.
Message 4 of 8 (1,013 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem. Successful passes to the required receiver are not registered on your first attempt at the Live Event. I wouldn't mind doing it again if it didn't cost me stamina points!

Message 5 of 8 (1,006 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I also had this issue but only the first time you play the event... Had it happen on a veterans event and a game changers..
Message 6 of 8 (985 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I find it odd that it would be the first time you play an event. That seems somewhat arbitrary. But lo, I just did the game changer event going on right now, scored a TD and another 30+ yd strike with my TE, and ended the drill with 0 TE Rec Yds. So I'll try a second time (once my stamina refills), and if it works I'll believe that's the problem.

Message 7 of 8 (981 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It just happened to me AGAIN. this time wide receivers. Hit both wide outs and flex back for touchdowns and got credit for 0 yards!! Get this fixed
Message 8 of 8 (943 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More