Re: Rigged and cheated

by whurledpeas4all

Original Post

Rigged and cheated

★★★ Pro

I, personally, never make a post in any forum the first time something happens. It could be a glitch or just some weird random mishap so I always wait to see if it happens again and often. I haven't paid much attention before, but lately I've been noticing y'all screw with the yards. Time after time I've dragged a defender and/or have fallen 1, 2 even 3 whole yards past the first down maker or goal line only to have the game say I didn't make it. Today was another time that happened and since I've been looking for it, it happens all of the time like it's part of the game. This particular situation was 2nd and 14 and I ran for a 2 yard loss and it became 3rd and SEVENTEEN (17) for a 2 yard loss. Where did the extra yard come from? Why do I now need 17 yards on 3rd down from a 2 yard loss on 2nd and 14? 14+2=16, how and why does this happen? And to add insult to injury, I rush for 16 yards to make it 4th and 1. I rush for 1 yard and drag the defender over a little more and I get a turnover on downs. This happens every single time. It's not a glitch, random etc it's fixed in the game but why? Can someone explain why this happens?

Message 1 of 5 (612 Views)

★★★ Pro

I forgot to add the screenshot.

Screenshot_2018-07-13-10-55-17.png
Message 2 of 5 (591 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Just one of the many, many ways they rig the game and reward the money people. I can't tell you how many times I gain  more yards than needed to gain first down and I know this because the game said 4 yard gain on 4th and 3.... But no first down. Don't worry, they said next season will be the best, just like they said before the start of this season, and the season before and so on and so on......

Message 3 of 5 (582 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Happens all the time. Adds up!

Screenshot_2018-07-13-14-41-45.png
Message 4 of 5 (569 Views)

★★★ Pro

The crazy part about it is I've spent a couple hundred dollars this season so it's obvious they are going to cheat you regardless.

Message 5 of 5 (553 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More