Rewards

by SchiggyKoopa

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Rewards

★ Novice

Wtf is happening here? I didn't received: Tournament player Cushing (about a month ago, more than 10 mails to customer service and nothing happend so far); H2H reward (ranked top 1%); Tournament reward this week (just 2 tournamant reward packs). I'll start boycotting every single purchase of EA products until they fix their broken system 

Message 1 of 7 (1,593 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Rewards

Hero (Retired)

The best thing to do is contact EA Support through this link: https://help.ea.com/ . They will be able to assist you with this problem. I know there have been many reports of players missing, be patient and you will get them back!

Hope this helped Standard smile 

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (1,703 Views)

All Replies

Re: Rewards

Hero (Retired)

The best thing to do is contact EA Support through this link: https://help.ea.com/ . They will be able to assist you with this problem. I know there have been many reports of players missing, be patient and you will get them back!

Message 2 of 7 (1,704 Views)

Missing h2h top 10% reward

★★★ Newbie
I have missed my top 10% reward on both of my last two H2H events. I have reached out to EA through contact us, but I was told I had to submit through here before anything could happen.
Message 3 of 7 (1,585 Views)

Re: Missing h2h top 10% reward

Hero (Retired)

The best thing to do is contact EA Support through this link: https://help.ea.com/ . They will be able to assist you with this problem and hopefully get your rewards back!

Message 4 of 7 (1,569 Views)

customer service update

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro
Hi. Well, unfortunately I have more issues with ea. The first issue takes place at the end of the last head to head season that ended on November 14, 2017 (if I'm not mistaken, nevertheless, it's been a couple of weeks now). After finishing in the top 1% I still didn't receive my top 10% reward and this is the second time, back to back, this has happened. But, here's the thing, the first time around I didn't have a screenshot, yet, it still didn't take this long to be corrected. This time I have a screenshot, with the time and date included and gave it to them (ea) the very next day. What is the hold up and why is it taking so long when I was able to prove without a doubt that I earned it? The second issue was yesterday. On Thursday, Thanksgiving, as soon as I woke up I got on Madden mobile to see what, if any, specials and deals were going on and they had one 8500 Madden cash for 20$. I bought it as soon as I could press the buttons because I didn't know how long it would last, but lo and behold, I was on the wrong account. So I of course I sent a request through email since it was thanksgiving and that was all I could do. Now it's Friday, I call them early in the morning to explain my situation and it was going well. The guy I spoke, I'll call him J for the first initial, said that they don't normally transfer stuff like that, but since it was my first time with this particular issue and they saw that it happened as I said, that they would do it as a goodwill gesture. Now as a customer who spends unnecessary money in the game, I feel it shouldn't have to be a "goodwill" gesture, it should be because it's the right thing to do if it's an honest mistake and it shows. But, as time went on he said he couldn't do it, even after he already said he would, and I should contact "Google" so they can correct this situation. .......... Mind you Madden mobile is a ea product and Google is just a third party companion. So I called Google after trying to get him to explain to me why and how Google had anything to do with it and more importantly, how can they do anything about my Madden profile. To no surprise I couldn't get a clear and acceptable answer. Even talking to Google, they didn't understand why they would tell me to contact about an issue I'm having in the game because all they do is process payments and couldn't possibly do anything in Madden mobile itself. Ea, I promise I don't want to always complain about y'all, but it's hard not to when I consistently have issues like this and more than, not only once, but, two and three or more times. And then for the exact same problems. All of my experiences with ea are definitely NOT bad, but the ones that are, are completely unacceptable. It's hard to believe that the cash creator of the game is limited to what they can do with and in it.
Message 5 of 7 (1,614 Views)

Head to Head Rewards

★★ Newbie
Rewards for the top 10% of last months head to head have not been received. Nobody in my league has gotten them either. I have emailed EA support and they could only offer me a pro pack and said my only hope is to post here. Seems pretty pointless. Missing 500 cash and the elite coach item, that can not be bought off with a pro pack which I refused.
Message 6 of 7 (1,568 Views)

H2H rewards unreceived

★★ Newbie
Last H2H season I finished in the top 10% but did not receive the rewards. I've posted on multiple forums for over 2 weeks and still haven't been replied to.
Message 7 of 7 (1,532 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More