Report a bug

by cajunman69u

Original Post

Report a bug

★★★ Newbie

I have a Samsung galaxy 4 with android 5.1.1 and when I play events, lvl, masters, madden today or any other events my game crashes on me, I have talked to technical support and they walked me through every possible step to cure the problem with no results. It is the only app I have that does this. Last year I spent at least 2k in cash and will do the same this year but only if I can get this problem fixed. It's very frustrating and I can't build my team up, please help me cure my problem, I love my madden football, thanks

Message 1 of 4 (431 Views)

Re: Report a bug

Community Manager

@cajunman69u 

I'm afraid that device does not meet the minimum system requirements to play the game. While it's possible you might be able to launch it up, we cannot guarantee it will function up to a desired experience.

Minimum system requirements can be found here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Madden-NFL-Mobile/Devices-No-Longer-Compatible-with-Madden-NFL-21-Mobile/m...

Because of the new graphics and gameplay engine, Madden NFL Mobile has higher minimum requirements than previous seasons of Madden NFL Mobile.

You’ll need a device with OGLES 3.0 and 1G RAM to play. That means it will have specs equivalent to the Samsung Galaxy S5 or newer for Google Play devices, or an iPhone that supports iOS 10 or newer.

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 4 (388 Views)

★★★ Newbie

On The Yard Underground Miami stage 5, I've been stuck on a narrative moment for about a month or two.  And I've been working so hard to get to green bay and possibly berlin.  Can you please help me?

Message 3 of 4 (321 Views)

Message 4 of 4 (295 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More