by Krayzie3378

Original Post

Re: Red zones arent showing up on the field

★★★★ Novice

Nope. Android

Message 11 of 45 (575 Views)

Community Manager

What type of Android device do you play on?

Blueberry.png
Message 12 of 45 (563 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Pos sprint UMX

Message 13 of 45 (554 Views)

Community Manager

@metalgoalie382 

I fear your device may be below the system specs which can cause the game to not run in a desired state.

I tried searching "sprint UMX specs" in Google and having trouble finding specs unless a specific model number is provided. 

The system specs for the game can be found below if you're able to look up the actual model number on your device. 

You’ll need a device with OGLES 3.0 and 1G RAM to play. That means it will have specs equivalent to the Samsung Galaxy S5 or newer for Google Play devices, or an iPhone that supports iOS 10 or newer.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/madden/madden-nfl-mobile/get-help-in-madden-nfl-mobile 

Blueberry.png
Message 14 of 45 (547 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Its a low end Android umx U686CL . I only got it to play games , since my iPhone is my work phone. Well the Android worked great till last update. Ty

Message 15 of 45 (534 Views)

Community Manager

@metalgoalie382 

As long as your game is synced up to Google or Facebook it will save your progress if you delete the app and reinstall it. Based off what I saw online it looks to be below system requirements though so I can't guarantee a fresh install will fix this for you. System requirements also take into consideration post-launch updates over the course of a year so it's possible the game will eventually cease to work if below the minimum system requirements. 

Blueberry.png
Message 16 of 45 (525 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Mine is an LG Aristo 4... and it worked fine before the update

Message 17 of 45 (510 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Android...LG Aristo 4...it worked fine until the update a week or so ago...tried reinstalling multiple times...sucks...preventing me from progression...

Message 18 of 45 (508 Views)

Community Manager

@Krayzie3378 wrote:

Android...LG Aristo 4...it worked fine until the update a week or so ago...tried reinstalling multiple times...sucks...preventing me from progression...

@Krayzie3378 

When I'm comparing the specs of the LG Aristo 4 to the Samsung Galaxy S5 (minimum system requirements) the CPU for your device falls below the system requirements. :\

https://versus.com/en/qualcomm-snapdragon-425-vs-qualcomm-snapdragon-801-msm8974ac-v3

Blueberry.png
Message 19 of 45 (473 Views)

★★★★ Novice

its always worked fine before ...from the first Aristo, Aristo 2, 3, and 4...until the update...

Message 20 of 45 (466 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More